I'm Smarter!- Julio x reader

This character which I loved is always ignored. So I will write one shots based off Anthony's characters! If so, I'll try to include one from a movie (if you know what I mean)  and one off of Netflix (you might not know that one)

Y/n's POV:
"I'm smarter, "I yell at my best friend Julio. We both met in 3rd grade when I transferred from Palm Beach Flordia and an everlasting friendship began.

We both were sitting in my living room now 24 and 23. "No I am! "I give him an idiotic look. "Remember when we was in 12th grade? You said that a iPod is like an iPhone. When it really isn't. "

(Please forgive me if I'm wrong. I never knew anyone with an iPod but only someone with an iPhone)

"It was one time! "I scoffed at him. "But still. It proves that I'm smarter than you. Gotta remember the actual facts! " He froze when I said that. "Remember the accident with the phone and the remote?" It was my turn to go quiet.

Of course of all things he brings that up. So maybe I got a remote confused with a phone since my eyesight was blurry. "So? I couldn't see shit! "

His eyes widen, "Language! There are children in the room! "Again, I give him an idiotic look. "Where? "I was a bit confused at what he was talking about.

"You. You're the child,"he tells me. He then booped "Julio, I'm a grown ass woman. You don't tell me what to say. On a side note, you was just screaming 'holy shit' about nine times when you forgot your phone charger. Which I think is just outrageous since we have the same exact phone. And another thing-" he cut me off.

"Y/n, chill. It was only a joke. Be more chill in fact. "

"Now if you don't shut up I will-" I was cut off with freckled arms wrapping around my waist (not like that ya nasties). "Okay. I have to admit your smarter. "I smile in triumph. "Okay bit you have to do one more thing to make sure you're not lying. "He looks at me and asks, "What? "

I proceed to think for a moment. "Go outside and run up the street saying I'm smarter than you, "I tell him. He doesn't hesitate to run outside and starts screaming what I told him.

Naomi's POV:
I remember I was watching Netflix when I hear, "Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N IS SMARTER THAN ME! AND I LOVE HER FOR IT!!"Jeez, can't just lay back and watch Heathers.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😛😛😛😛😛😛😘😘😘😘😘😘😜😜😜😜😜😜💜💜💜💛💛💛💙💙💙💚💚💚❤❤❤💗💗💗💖💖💖💖

D O N E
And another thing, I put in three references. Try to spot them!