Yo Girl - Anthony x reader

Heathers AU
Y/N's POV
I round the corner to hear Carleigh (my pure smol bean)  talking to Thayne.
Jazzy Garbage (Lol. That was cringey)  took a belly flop off the Washing bridge last night holding a suicide note.

I get over to them.

Oh my God, is she dead?
Just some broken bones. Just another geek trying to imitate the popular people and failing miserably.

As if things couldn't get any worse, I feel like three spirits come up to me. Daveed, Oak, and Phillipa.

Yo girl, keep it together. I knew you would come far. Now you're truly a Schuyler, smell how gangsta you are.

I go up to the hospital and I see Jazzy lying in a bed with casts, and wires hooked up to her.

Jazzy I'm so sorry.

Of course, dead people start to speak to me again.

Yo girl, feel a bit punchy? She's not looking so well. Still you've earned that blue scrunchie. Come join Pippa in hell.

I walk home to see my parents looking concerned.

Where have you been? We've been worried sick! Your friend, Anthony stopped by? He told us everything.

I stop to cringe at that name. You mean the cute curly haired, freckled boy that I fell for, had sex with, and killed three people and managed to put me under his spell. That Anthony? Yeah I think I know him. Meh I think it doesn't- OH THAT ONE!

Everything?
Your depression, your thoughts of suicide.
He even showed us your copy of Moby Dick!

Pippa's spirit comes over to me and looks over at it.

Ant's got your handwriting down cold.
Please honey talk to us.

I stop and continue after she's finished.

No you wouldn't understand.
Try me! I've experienced everything you're going through right now!

As she's saying that, I see none other than Anthony walking down the street in all black. The annoying spirits come back.

Guess who's right down the block?
You're problems seem like life and death.
Guess who's climbing the stairs?
I promise they're not.
Guess who's picking your lock?

As if I need to tell my mom, I tell her

You don't know what my world looks like.
Time's up go say your prayers!
Y/n' s running on, running on fumes now, Y/n's totally fried! Y/n's gotta be trippin' in shrooms now thinkin' that she can hide! Y/n's done for there's no doubt now, notify next of kin! Y/n's trying to keep him out now. Too late! He got in.

As if on cue Anthony climbs through my window.

Knock knock. Sorry for coming through your window, dreadful etiquette, I know.

I pause then grab him by the arm and drag him towards the door.

Get out of my house!

And with that, I slam the door.

Hey guys! Sorry for little to no updates. School has really got me and everything else in between. But luckily, I have a 4 day weekend. So yeah, my first one shot on this book. Please give me feedback on this and what I should improve and everything else in between. Bye (No lie, I'm so happy that Twaimz is back)!
By the way if you're confused, there's Jeffmads in there a bit. And also (sorry to let this happen but) Chris and Renée are your "parents" in this.