Part 22

Karma's POV

It's already night time and I'm sitting on my bed, thinking.

It's been a week since that accident happened and (y/n) is still like that.

I want to help her, but I don't even know how to. She told me the whole story of it. She looks really empty when she told me. But it's good that she's still willing to go to school after all that, I guess it's because of Akito-senpai..

(Y/n)'s POV

I kept on running on this never ending stairs. But no matter what, I mustn't stop running.

"This is all your fault!"

"I know! I know it is!"

No matter how hard I covered my ears, I kept on hearing it.

"I'm dead now because of you!"

"I'm sorry!"

No matter how hard I try to stop thinking about it, I kept on crying.

"Why are you running away from me? Aren't I your beloved brother?" A shadow appeared.

"I just can't face you right now..!"

I turn around and ran to the opposite direction. I finally found a classroom. So dark, but maybe I could rest here..

I hid under the teacher's table. I kept on hearing faint footsteps. I covered my ears. I can still hear them...
I heard the door opened.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Where are you?! The other family members died, so why didn't you?! Come on! Let's be fair here!~"

"I can't...I already promised Karma and Onii-chan.." I'm still hiding here.

"A voice? Oh so you are here! Come on, show up!~ See? This is me right? Come to your beloved brother! I'm going to have to punish you for being the only one that survived."

"No! You're not onii-chan! The nii-chan I know isn't like this-"

"Found you~" his head suddenly appeared on my left.

I shut my eyes.

"(Y/n)!"

"NO!"

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

"No! No! No!"

"(Y/n)!"

"NO!!" I woke up and gasp.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong? You're sweating like crazy..!"

I kept on trying to catch my breath, I feel like I'm super exhausted.

I put my hand on my head.

I kept on having nightmares since the day when onii-chan showed up. I was really happy that he showed up that time, but he never showed up in my dream again. There was still a feeling of guilt, which is probably why I kept on having these kind of dreams.

K:(Y/n), what's wrong?

Me:Sorry, it's nothing.

K:...If you say so...go take a bath and go down, it's already morning.

Me:Un...thanks Karma.

K:No problem. Are you...going to eat again today?

Me:I don't have any appetite..

-Time Skips-

I went to school. It's PE and I'm skipping again.

K:(Y/n), you should join PE once in a while.