Part 20

Karasuma entered the class.

"Karasuma-sensei! What is that thing?"

Yeah...what is that?

Then the box suddenly turned on. I saw a girl with purple hair and red eyes. 

"Eh?"

Karasuma:This is her name.

Karasuma wrote "Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery" on the board.

-Time Skip-

So she became a cheerful girl on the next day and the box for an upgrade(?). She became popular with the class. Then the next day again, the box and she became like the first day. Then flowers came out from the box.

-Time Skips- At Home

I'm at onii-chan's room right now. He called me to go here. The air right now...is really tense.

Ak:Hey, did that Asano confessed to you a few days ago?

I was shock.

Was it from that time? But no one was around and nii-chan was surrounded with girls..

I gulped.

Me:N-no...

Ak:(Y/n), since when did you start lying to me?

Me:...*sigh fine..he did. How did you found out?

Ak:I hacked the school's system.

Me:You can hack?

Ak:Yeah, I learned it a few days ago.

Me:I hid it so you won't dirty your hands nii-sama.

Ak:Too bad. He'll have to die.

Me:Nii-sama, please don't...he's one of my few friends after all.

Ak:I'm sorry (y/n), he has been warned. He broke the rule that I gave them. He didn't take me seriously.

Me:No way...

Ak:Don't get in my way later okay?

Me:Understood...

-The Next Day-

Today we have an assembly on recess.

The E Class arrived. I saw Asano-kun there.

Good, he's not dead yet..

He noticed me.

As:Ah, hello there, (y/n)-chan *smile

Me:Asano-kun, could you meet me later? I have to say something to you.

I'm really worried.

As:Sure...Um, you look a bit pale. Are you okay?

Me:Ah, am I? Hehe, well I guess I'll meet you later, bye.

I went back to my line.

-Time Skip-

As:So what do you wanna talk about?

We're outside of the place of the assembly.

Me:...Asano..I just wanna say that I really like you...

As:Huh? *blush

Me:As a friend that is..

As:O-oh right...of course right?*laugh

Me:I'm really happy that you could be my friend. To me, you're someone who I can rely on, responsible, nice, and a great friend. I'm grateful to you with all those times when you tried to help me. That time too, when you said that you liked me...I'm really happy that I could be someone special to you but scared at the same time *giggle. Thank you for everything until now *bows

As:...Haha, I'm really touched (y/n)..I'm really happy that you thought of me like that, but why are you saying that now?

Because who knows when you'll die..

As:Well-

Suddenly I saw a knife flying..
It pierced to Asano's neck perfectly.

My eyes widened. He's been murdered...in front of my eyes....I'm speechless.

Everyone screamed.

Onii-sama killed him, he's good at throwing stuff after all....wait no.....I killed him..it was my fault.

People start to gather and call the ambulance. All I can do is just stand there...

I put my hands on my head.

I'm so sorry Asano-kun...I'm sorry!

A couple of minutes later, Asano went to the hospital with his dad.

I'm still standing there. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look back to see some girls. Their eyes are red, they've been crying.

"Follow us to the rooftop."

I followed them. The view was kinda pretty. But it's dangerous...it doesn't have those railings.

This place...Are they gonna kill me here? Are they gonna make me fall?

They suddenly pushed me and I fell down. It hurts a bit. I stand up.

Me:What's your problem?

"Asano-sama died because of you and your brother."

I can't argue with that.

They took a step forward, and I took a step backward.

"That's unforgivable."

I know..

Again.

"You can't get away from this."

Again.

"You're boyfriend is Karma right? Then you'll get another kind of Karma.."

Again...one more step and I'll fall.

Ah, this situation..

"I don't want Akito-kun to die but...I wanna hurt him in some way..so this is our revenge.."

The door opened, and they quickly pushed me.

There I go..

I'm falling.

...I guess this is my end? But who's that person that opened the door? Well whatever, I could finally end this life of mine..

Suddenly, I saw that person jump towards me...it was Nii-sama!

"Nii-sama?! What are you doing?!"

H-he's crazy!

He then tried to cover me with his body on the bottom.

"I'm sorry (y/n) because of me..this has to happen. Thanks for everything until now...I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble because of my selfishness. I'm sorry for everything. *sigh Oh God..I'm going to hell now aren't I? Can I repent right now? *laugh "

Nii-sama...?

"Onii-chan? Why did you.."

"It's a big brother's job to protect his little sister right? *smile If I can't do this much, it means I'm a failure as a big brother," his eyes teared up.

"Onii-chan..."

"That's the last word that I'd like to hear. Then this will be my last word, Bye bye ————————————————"

He kissed me on the cheeks. He tighten the hug and embraced himself.

"Nii-chan...Onii-chan!!"

Then we crashed.

Everything was black. When I opened my eyes, I saw blood. Then I completely woke up and look at nii-chan.

...he's dead..

I teared up and shout

"Onii-chan!!!!"