FORTY | Instagram

quinnlpatel: These are the new additions to our beautifully mixed family

quinnlpatel: These are the new additions to our beautifully mixed family. The little one of the left is Theodore Vigo Sullivan Gillies and his brother's name is Jesse Daniel Charles Patel-Gillies. Rachael and I were both in labor at the same time but I can tell you which one is older. Jesse is six hours and thirty minutes older than Theodore. Daniel, Charlotte, Rachael and I love these two so much. We love them to the moon and back so much that we've decided to take some time off of social media and The Originals. We'll only be accepting phone calls and text messages from family and friends. Thank you to everyone who has loved our relationship since day one. I can't wait to continue my love story with the man of my dreams and the children I am so lucky to have. It is Twelve - Twenty-three am on this beautiful April day and I am so tired. So in this nice hospital room, I'm going to get some rest. Have a great night. This is Daniel and I signing off now. See you all soon.
[Tagged: mr.danielgillies]

quinnlpatel has disabled comments.

quinnlpatel has logged off of Instagram.

mr.danielgillies has liked this post.

mr.danielgillies has logged off of Instagram.