TWENTY-THREE | Email

To: Quinn L. Patel
<qlpetalpatel@gmail.com>
From: Julie Plec <j.plec@gmail.com>
Subject: Guest Role

Good Evening,

First and for most, I'd like to say who I am a fan of your work in Petals on the Wind, The Lovely Bones, Blinder, and your two Disney Channel movies. (Secretly, I'm in love with Disney.) Even in your TV series Maddigan's Quest, although I'm sorry it was short lived.

As you can probably tell, I did a lot of research. I wanted to see your acting skills for myself.

As mentioned in the subject of the email, I would like to offer you a guest role, though you have taken a break from acting. Its for The Originals. Its a large guest role with the love interest of Elijah Mikaelson.

Phoebe overheard me on the phone talking about it and demanded I put you for the role and quite frankly, I fully support you and Daniel. Bonus: it brings in more support for you guys and the show.

With season 2 approaching, we have new characters. Your character's name would be Phoenix Black. Phoenix Black is a eight hundred year old vampire that married to Elijah. In 1462, 30 years before he met Katherine, Elijah found her with her heart ripped out of her chest.

Esther and Finn are going to resurface as you might have seen that the other side collapsed. So will Mikael but don't tell the cast. Esther decides to bring the true love of his life back, i.e., you. You will die so that's why its a guest role

If you're interested, please let me know.

Julie Plec

To: Julie Plec <j.plec@gmail.com>
From: Quinn Patel
<qlpetalpatel@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Guest Role

Julie Plec, you've got yourself a Phoenix Black.

Just send me the first scripts and let me know when shooting starts. I'm your girl.

I know this goes without saying but I won't tell the cast of the role and secrets you shared. I'll only talk to Phoebe about me saying yes.

I can't wait to work with you.

Quinn L. Patel