part 32

It's been three months since Neha has left the house. A month after devakshi also went back to their own house. Now it is just the two of them . Dev would go to the office late and come home very early. Mainly because he can't leave Sona alone specially now that her tummy is bulging out indicating that the arrival of their baby is near. He would do all the daily chores like cooking the food and cleaning the house. He would make sure that she takes adequate rest.

"Dev"
"Sona aaya...…...….. what happened"
"Can we go on our daily walk now "
"Haan come"
He helps her down and holds her waist as they climb down the stairs
They were telling in the garden when the a thought strikes her mind
"Dev I trouble you a lot "
"Noo"
"Don't lie..., My mood swings must be difficult for you to handle "
"Yes but it is nothing what all girls go through during pregnancy. And for our baby I can at least do this "
"Hmm"
They stroller outside for a while and then come back inside .
"Sona sleep for a while"
"I am not sleepy let's watch a movie and have popcorn"
"Movie ok but just now we had dinner "
"I am Hungry" she pouted
" Fine sit here I will go and make it "
He goes to the kitchen and brings the popcorn and both of them feed each other and watch the movie.

It has been 9 months since Sona has been pregnant . Her baby bump was clearly visible
The baby could be delivered​ at any point of time and guess what the time had come

"Dev aah Dev"
"Sonakshi what happend "
"My bottle broke"
"What oh god ... Come let's go to the hospital

He carried Sonakshi to the hospital and after a three are labour finally a beautiful girl emerged into the world . Her name was suhana Dev Dixit .Dev rushed into the room to find both his princess sleeping peacefully. He pecked both of them and took hold of suhana . He admired her features which were more or like her mom , her hair just like his and fingers well they were so small .
Soon Sona woke up and hugged Dev and fed soha
"Finally our family is complete"
"Yeah and that to for ever ."
"Dev promise me u will always be there with me and soha "
"Always "
"Good and I will always be there with you and her"

With this their parenthood starts and this brings and end to this FF   hope u liked them.