Chapter18

Eric above, this chapter will be in his POV just to spice things up have fun.

P.S- he is kinda perverted and I'm sorry to those who might be offended

At last I found her that little mutt did a good job locating her I would congratulate her but my icy love killed her and it really did give me a source of pleasure watching her destroy whatever her name was. I cant wait to get her back and she looks hotter than ever, the things I'll do to that body made my body react in ways that I didn't mind whatsoever. While I was indulging in my thoughts I accidentally let my presence known and collected a very hard slap to face and was met with the eyes of my ice cold beauty. If looks could kill me being dead would be a paradise to what she is thinking of doing to me and that's when I knew I was in some deep sh*t.

Even thought I'm the devil himself and I look mighty fine as well but don't get me wrong I'm tough but right now I feel like a weak idiot and I don't like it but my senses told me not to piss her off more than my presence already has. Unfortunately I decided to not listen to my smarter judgement and said "Hello love did you miss me?" and got a flaming arrow and a snake blade thrown at me. What a lovely welcome from my love.