Huzzah - 1ne

Hope you enjoy dis story!

Tori's pov.

Ugh I'm gonna be late for the first day of high school!!! I quickly pulled on my shorts and socks then fixed my hair. I opened my door and rushed down the stairs but I tripped so I fell all the way down the stairs. "Oww,"  "Hurry up sweety! Your toast is getting cold!" "I'm coming Mum!" I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the toast. "Mum where's my shoes?" I was looking everywhere. " I'm front of the front do--" "THANKS MUM!" I walked to the front door and put on my shoes then ran out the door with my bag and binder. While I was running towards my bus stop I saw a female in a blue hoodie being pushed around by someone. "Hey freak, why don't you go home and cry to your mom hm?" He shoved her to the ground and she looked like she was about cry. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" I shouted at him as I came over and helped the girl up. " Oh I'm so scared of a little lady! What are you gonna do?! " "Might wanna watch what you say." I kicked his crotch and he fell to the ground whimpering in pain. " Uhm, thanks for helping me... What's your name?" The female asked me. "Oh! I'm Tori! Nice to meet you and, your welcome." She giggled a bit. " you have a funny name, and mine is Tamara" we shook hands. "Well, that's what everyone says about my name." We both waited at the Guy finally gets up and was about to hit me but the bus came.

~Time Skip~

We finally got to school so we both parted ways and I left to go to my first class which surprise! Ell was in the same class! "Hey Ell." Ell turned and looked at me. "Oh hey Tori! Wanna sit with me?" This class there was the desks that allowed two people per desk. So me and Ell chose the one closets to the window. "Ok class. Welcome and grab your note book because we will be taking notes." Everyone in the class groans and gets out there note books.

Sorry dis short but I'm sure it will be longer the next one!

Bliss~