hey

Your pov

Your in your make shift room. You put some music on your phone that has miraculously survived.
"Hey brother" you sing
"There's an endless road to rediscover
hey sister know the waters sweet but blood is thicker.

Ohh and when the sky comes falling down for you there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

Hey brother do you still believe in one another
Hey sister do you still believe in love I wonder

Oh and when the sky comes falling down for you there's nothing in this work I wouldn't do

What if I'm far from home oh brother I will hear you call
What if I loose it all oh sister I will help you

Oh and when the sky comes falling down for you there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do"
You jam out with your back to the door doing weird moves.
"Hey nice song." A voice says behind you,"love the moves."
You freeze and slowly turn around to see Gordon standing in the doorway.
"Can I have a look?" He asks you. You nod and hand him your phone.

Gordon's pov

Oh god. These songs are like ancient.
Diamonds
Burn
Hope
Leavan polka
bad romance
Oops
Oops I did it again
Power
Just dance
Born this way
Wings
Battle scars. You click on it and it comes up.
"This is an anthem for the homesick for the beaten the lost the broke the defeated. A song for the stand bys living life in the shadow of a goodbye. Do remember when we learnt how to fly. We clearly believed we were young and had time on out side we were stuck on the ground got lost can't be found just remember that your still alive."
You pause it and (y/n) stops singing.
"Hmmm it's not my kinna song ya know?" You tell her as you look through the list again.
Fire
Chases
Tag your it
Mad hatter
Dollhouse
Then one catches your eye it's called 'Beep beep I'm a sheep.' you click on it.

Your pov

You watch him click on beep beep Ima sheep.
'lord help us all' you think to your self. He throws you you r phone back and tells you to keep it on.
'beep beep
Beep beep Ima sheep
Beep beep
Beep beep Ima sheep
Beep beep
I said beep beep ima sheep
I said beep beep Ima sheep

Yehhhhhh now some of you might be wondering how exactly does one beep beep like a sheep?

Yeh yeh yeh
(Take it away Gabe)

Step one
Throw your hands up then point them to the floor.'
You watch Gordon as he follows the steps and burst out laughing even though he was only on the first step. It probably had something to do with the fact that he had crossed his eyes and had stuck his tongue​ out goofily whilst doing it.
'Step two
Here's what to do now get down on all fours.
Step three
Just bounce around it's easy follow me
Step four
Go crazy now and beep beep like a sheep.
Just beep beep Ima sheep
Beep beep Ima sheep
Beep beep
You've got to
You've got to
Beep beep'

"What the fudge is going on here?" Your laughing is interrupted by Scott who stands in the doorway looking disturbed.
"Gordon we need to talk." He says sternly while glaring at me.
'what have I done?' you think.