sea and saw part 2

I love Virgil 'im not impressed face'. Virgils smirk would give Draco Malfoy(Tom Felton) a run for his money.

Virgils pov

It was great. Me and Gordon got lady Penelope safley to Australia and we're on our way home to Scott Alan grandma and (y/n).
"So u see anything unusual?" I asked Gordon
"Nah not really only a sonar given of causing earthquakes and fish to dieing all around it." He shrugged.
"You sorted it out though." I asked
"Course. Do you think I'm crazy?"
I opened my mouth to speak.
"Actually don't awnser that." I closed my mouth again," I also managed to film some dolphins dancing."
"And why would you do that?" I asked slightly confused.
"Urrrrrr why not? Besides I had nothing better to do." He complained.
"How about finding were the sonar came from."
"Done and dusted." He said looking pleased.

<Time skip>

Your pov

"Gordon your back!" You yell and run to hug him.
He envelopes you in a massive hug and the smell of seaweed reaches your nose but that's understandable.
"Wow it's almost like I've been away for half a month. Oh wait." He smiles at you.
You let go and go over to Virgil and hug him to.
"Hey I've only been away for a day!" He tells you.
"But that doesn't mean we don't miss you." Alan's voice comes over and soon your in a group hug with the three boys. You love life here. It's amazing.

MUST READ
Hope you like the story so far. I can also relate to johns i need more space cup. I still also need to know who to put (y/n) with. Iv had one vote for Alan one for verge and one for john so I need to know in the comments  also if you know how old Alan is plz say.