what ya name be?

Your pov

Your weren't actually asleep. You were just pretending and apparently you were good at it.
"I don't trust her." You hear one say.
You feel sad but decide not to linger on it after all you haven't known them for very long. You think about what they said. 'Tracy island. How odd. Hold on. Five boys. Scott Virgil John Alan and who was the other one again? George? Something like that. Wait. How could I be so stupid.' you think.'a time hole. That's the only explanation. I fell off a boat and ended up falling through the air were the time hole transported me to.'
You feel yourself being put down gently and the warm body move away.

You pretend to wake up and emidiately pull one of your knees to your chest and hug it tightly.
"Hi." Says ice,"I'm..."
"I know who you are. Your Scott Tracy." You say.
He looks at you stunned.
"Umm you fly Thunderbird 1 am I correct?" You ask
"Y yes." He stuttered.
"Can I try and guess your names?"you ask.
"I guess." Said aqua.
"So um your John. Your Virgil. Your Scott. Your Alan and I'm sorry. I always forget your name but I know you ride Thunderbird 4." You apologize looking at Gordon.
Everyone looked at you.
"Well 4 out of 5 with the names. And he's Gordon." John says looking at you.
"So what ya name be?" Gordon asks you.
"(Y/n)". You reply.