THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

Start from the beginning

I try to help him by trying to take my skirt off but he pins my hands on top of the sofa. Before I can even think to use my other hand he pins that against the sofa too.

He thrusts once, cautiously. He looks at me and grins.

I smiled back at him giving him the license to.

He thrusts again, and he's gone.

It all felt so rushed, and so passionate.

It felt like everything I wanted to do when I first saw him those months ago.

I could feel myself loosing, lost, becoming unmade.

I could feel an earthly groaning coming from me as I was coming. Omari thrusted further until we synchronized in our moans.

***

"Room service?" Omari offered as we laid down in bed.

I grinned. I was actually really hungry now. Omari leaned over to grab the food menu He handed it to me. I waited for him to get back into bed comfortably before I snuggled myself into his shoulder.

I looked through the extensive list – actually feeling lost for choice.

"Can I have the truffle pancakes, and some bacon on the side please"

"You dirty meat eaters –" I rolled my eyes handing him back the menu. He called downstairs placing my order and some vegetables for himself. I definitely wanted a footballer's money but I did not want their diets.

When he put the phone down I grabbed that hand and swung it over myself like a blanket. Perfect.

"Are you and Greg over?" Omari asked stroking my hair.

"If we weren't?"

"Honestly?" I nodded. "I wouldn't care. I probably would swing for him if I ever saw him on road. If he ever comes to a match I might launch the ball towards him." I shook my head slightly. I did actually feel so bad about how things ended with me and him. But eventually, after a few years maybe, I'd stop trying to make you break up with him and come to terms with being your friend."

I nodded. That was the most mature answer I would ever get from Omari on that subject.

"Greg and I over. He's moved most of his things about, and he won't talk to me ever again probably."

"Do you want to talk to him?"

"I don't want him to hate me. He was a big part of my life for years."

"I get that."

We sat in silence for a while.

"Stacey and I are over. You wont ever hear her name after this conversation."

"What about your baby?"

"It's done. God knows how she got pregnant in the first place."

"You used condoms?"

"No, but Stacey was meant to be on the pill and she's always so good with it. " I shuddered at the thought of them having sex. Him being with her. Her making him happy.

"Shall we start with never mentioning her name ever again, from...now?"

"As long as that bakery is never mentioned again."

"Different situations."

Omari shrugged. "I can help him move out." I turned to him and sat up. I wanted him to see that I was being serious. Greg did not deserve any of this.

"Don't, Omari." He rolled his eyes. "Fair, you don't want to hear his name but don't be disrespectful to him. He never did anything wrong to you." Or me for that matter. "I'm going to try to make him not hate me."