You met part one: Jin

(Your P.O.V) -Jin

You were transferred to the big hit university and you are required to meet all the students and administrators around the school. And you were very nervous cause your favorite band was there too. You wore your uniform at your first day since you have a friend in big hit university that gladly lend you a hand and let you borrow one of her uniforms.

You were walking down on the hallway when you received a message from your friend and suddenly you bumped into someone.

You looked up to see a tall handsome guy. He had black hair, pulp pink lips and wore a fancy clothes. He smiled down at you since you are shorter compared from his right. You quickly looker down to grab some of the things you dropped when you saw his handsome face. Suddenly he crouch down and help you with your things you can feel him looking at you so you look up to see him smiling at you.

Your cheeks heated up as he held out his hands. And spoke. "Hi. Name's Kim Seokjin. And you are?" He introduced himself as you scanned his perfect face. You attempted to swallow a big lump on your throat as you stared at his features.

He cleared his throat and you cake back to the reality where you are looking at the handsome guy weirdly with your eyes wide and lips parted. You tried to utter a word. But only a disturbing sound came.

Uh. "I mean... I'm Y/n. And uh. Nice to meet you." You smiled not looking at his face as you feel your cheeks burning. Suddenly you felt a hand cupped your face you were shocked at his sudden action. You look up to see him smiling widely.

"You're blushing. It's cute." His voice was like an angel and you couldn't help but smiled widely. And your cheeks were more red. You heard him chuckled but only muffled words were heard when a cloud of thoughts suddenly cloud your mind. His face was all over the place as you thought of him.

It was the last minute when the bell rungs and a tsunami of students came running in the campus and I'm the hallways. You both stood up and he held your hand all the way to your respective classrooms.

It was your first day in the big hit university and you felt good, meeting with one of your Bangtan boys, it was hard to resist... you were already trapped in his chains that encircled around you like his arms are linked around your body.

You smiled the whole day as you picture out his face, making all the people that passed by looks like Jin. And it was so crazy that you met your bias Jin.

And also that day was your first date, with your bias!? (This is getting way cringe and weird. I think I'll end it here.)

(This is a request from a friend named Janelle. And I hope you can read this. And I'll just continue on making imagines about them from now on. Hahahah)

@ZigneSophia3

---