Chapter 1

Y/N pov

    Well, today I'm sooooo bored. My parents are kind of strict and never really do anything fun with me. I'm 19  and im used to my parents not paying attention to me. I guess I'll just go for a walk. And anyways, it's not like my parents would even notice I was gone. *sigh* I just put my hair up in a bun cause it was so dang hot here in Texas! I got on my tennis shoes and headed out the door. I took out my phone and earbuds and started watching my favorite Youtubers, Unspeakable Gaming and Itsmoosecraft. I was just about to switch over to my instagram account and check my feed when someone bumped into me. It was, NATHAN FROM UNSPEAKABLEGAMING!?!? He apologized to met and helped me up. I told him that it's ok, and then I tried not to fangirl and asked him if he was the real Nathan. He said yes and asked me if I wanted to come hang at his house. In my head I was going crazy, but all I said was sure. I can't believe I was going to his house! This was going to be where my life gets interesting.

Hey yall! So this is the first chapter for now. I might update tomorrow, I might not. I hope your enjoying this so far and it may sound boring now, but this is just the beginning. :) Till next time, BAAAAI! ;)

Word count 205