Imagine#2P2-A Change of Heart

Y/N's P.O.V.

Oh Valar.Don't let those dwarves fall into darkness.

As I chanted those words in my head,I had hurried to the weaponry and grabbed all the things I needed for a long trip.Knowing the King,he'd barricade the whole kingdom sooner from the attack.He's becoming cruel as the sands of time fall by.Even Legolas sense it,but Tauriel is the only one who have the guts to point it out with the rest of us who chose to stay silent.I have to help Thorin.

Really?Are you doing all this for Thorin?Don't you mean Kili?

Beards and bedsteads!Even my thoughts are getting meaner than they should be.

I left through the river gates so I could follow the water.It would take me straight to the dwarves since they took this path just like I told Bilbo.And they would go through Laketown if they were in the right mind.So,I started the journey.

"Y/n,I'm coming with you!"

I suddenly darted my head southwards,"Tauriel?What on middle earth do you think you're doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing,"she fired back.

"They were friends with my father.He would do the same thing I'm doing if he was still alive.Now,tell me your reason."

"Your words are in an upsetting tone,melon.Why do I have a feeling that you have bitter thoughts about me?Was there anything I have done wrong to you that I'm not aware of?"

Yes,I do think bitterly of you,"I'm sorry.I'm just frustrated with everything that's going on.Forgive me."

"There was no harm done.There is nothing to forgive.We must go about the journey.Legolas is close by."

"Legolas?Wait,you dragged him into this.The King will have our head if anything happens to him,"I panicked.

"Well,we're lucky he's an excellent warrior.You have little faith on the prince,"scoldedTauriel.

I just bent down my head.I was angry but I hid it.What?How can I feel anger towards Tauriel who has done nothing wrong?I cannot let my feeling get the best of me.

We've been walking for a while until Legolas did arrive just like Tauriel said.She read him like a well-written accurate map while I doubted him as if he was some rare,never before seen language.She also knew he'd come with us.Gosh,if she only knew how Legolas felt for her.

"Legolas,"I greeted with an elvish salute.He returned it.

We were silent most of the way.Not that it was awkward,we were all just determined to catch up with the dwarves and come to their aid.Well,Legolas was just really into the fight.I'm not even sure why he's here...unless it was just for the shallow fact that Tauriel is here.

After long hours of running,we came by some broken elvish barrels.We could sense that they were nearby so we took it upon ourselves to take a quick break.

Tauriel drank by the river.Legolas just sat down.And as for me,I started to adjust my boots that seem to be not in good shape.

I was watching Tauriel.What could she possibly have that I don't.How can she easily make two men fall for her at the same time.Am I that ugly?I haven't turn into an Orc yet,have I?