Chapter 1: Starting Anew

Eren POV

Well that was a long flight, I felt like I didn't get enough sleep though, I sighed and walked out through the tunnel that led to the airport. I get through the security, all the check outs and then grabbed my luggage. I set out to find a taxi and give the man an address to my new apartment. I really don't know how I was going to get used to a new country and everything but i had to, i had no choice as my father told me to get out of town. I arrived at my destination and asked for the apartment keys at the front desk. I went to the penthouse on the top level and opened the door to my new home.

The apartment was black, gold and white and consist of 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and living area. It had a nice marble kitchen with an island and a living room that had a beautiful light above the room. The living room had a sleek couch and a marble coffee table. Both the Kitchen and living space was an open area and then there were two doors that led to the guest bathroom and the master room. the master room had a king sized bed with lots of pillows and a large soft rug in the middle of the room. There were little bookshelves above the bed and two bedside tables with luxurious table lamps. Behind the bed was a walkway to the walk-in wardrobe and the master bedroom bathroom. Everything looked new and gorgeous as I walked around the apartment. The apartment also had a gym on the third floor and a large pool on the ground floor.

The bell rang at the front door and I quickly walked over to answer.

"Hi new neighbour, my name is Mikasa and I just live across from you and just wanted to drop by to say hi," the beautiful raven haired girl stood in front of me and looked with those dark coal eyes that could hypnotise you. She was around my age, 18. She looked like she just came by after working out at the gym, because of her drink bottle in hand and a small towel on her arm.

"Um hi nice to meet you, have I meet you before?" i ask wondering why she looked so familiar like i knew her.

"Hmm I don't know but you do look familiar, i just can't put my finger on it... well anywayys I've gotta get cleaned and head to my apartment I'll see you around!" she waved goodbye and headed for apartment door.

Well i guess the next day I'll talk to her, but right now I've got some serious unpacking to do. Ugh this is going to be a pain, I sighed and walked over to the large mounds of boxes that arrived before me and started to unpack.

I decided to go out to go explore the area around my apartment and hopefully get something to eat. There was a shopping centre nearby so I thought i should check that out first. As i was walking I look towards the stars, they looked so fascinating that I couldn't help but stare for the entire walk. I reached the shopping centre and it was still quite busy, and were slowly closing. I look around and there is so many food and clothing areas that i decided to explore another day. I went to buy a burger from the Grilll'dd (Australian Burger food chain) and walked back to the apartment again. Before i knew it, the day turned to night and i crashed onto my bed after a nice warm shower. I guess that's it for today, I'll do the rest tomorrow as i felt myself drift into a deep slumber.

"EREN HELP PLEASE" i stood there, not knowing what to do. I try to speak or shout or do anything but nothing would work.

"EREN HELP ME, WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING ME" my mother kept on calling out for me and i just watch her slowly dying in front of me. It was like the same thing happening over and over again.

i woke up with sweat all over me and panic across my face. light had shone through the windows as i got up. now only two days until University started so that was plenty of time to finally finish unpacking and get used to the area. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then got dressed in a black t-shirt and some blue jeans with white sneakers. I went back to unpacking the boxes while trying to search for my watch, until a familiar photo from when i was younger appeared. It was me with another person, a girl. She had raven hair and beautiful coal black eyes. Something then clicked in my brain as i ran to the door to get out when suddenly to my surprise, Mikasa my neighbour was right in front of me.

"Eren is that you"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! i hoped you enjoyed it!! Sorry if there is any mistakes :)