| 3 |

Friday, May 19th 2017.

The next day it was around noon when Mino was waiting at the usual spot for the mystery girl- Sohye.

He wasn't even sure if she was going to show up today- how many times does one person need to go to the convenience store in a week. Not that he was one to judge, because of his nasty habit he went to the store'every other day to buy more cigarettes. If he would quit one day, he would have so much more money to spend on nice things. But his mind wasn't set on stopping.

He leaned against the brick well as he always did as his hands searched his pockets for his cigarettes, only the pockets of his jackets were empty. Like that Tuesday he thought that he was going crazy- as far as he knows cigarettes don't just grow legs and walk away. His eyes scanned the pavement around him until he noticed a pair of black vans. It couldn't be..

When he looked up he saw her staring back at him, his pack of cigarettes in between her fingers as she was smirking at him.

"I knew you would be here" she told him as she put the pack in the back pocket of her jeans. "You are very easy to predict" she continued as she twirled a strain of hair between her fingers.

Mino chuckled as he looked at her, "Are you sure Sohye, then how would I get back my cigarettes".

The shorter girl in front of him simply chuckled, having no idea what the taller boy was up to.

Mino bit his lower lip, already amused by her personality.

"How should I know, you'd whine about how I now owe you two packs of cigarettes" Sohye answered as she looked down at her nails, not interesting in their current conversation.

"Then I got another question for you, do you know my name" he asked her.

Yesterday he was wearing an apron with his name tag on it but this time she couldn't cheat to see his name. His suspicions were right when he saw her facial expression, this girl had no idea what his name was.

"Wasn't it Minjae" Sohye answers, although it sounded more of a question then an answer.

Mino chuckles as he moves his hand through his brown hair, "almost, it's Mino".

He heard her mumble something softly before she crosses her arms over her chest again.

He casually walks towards her until he's standing behind her, his breath fanning her neck which makes her shiver slightly. Confused she turns around- finding the distance between the two of them too close, she takes a step back.

But that was exactly according to Mino's plan as he takes another step forward. They continue this dance until her back hits the brick wall behind her.

Sohye's widen when she notices how his head was moving closer towards hers, it reached a point that his lips were only a few centimeters away from hers.

At this point she started to hold in her breath as she closed her eyes firmly, feeling his hand on her lower back. She might have a big mouth, but in situations like this one- she was clueless on how to act.

"Sohye breathe or else you will turn blue" Mino joked as his hand was almost where he needed it.

"Yah I'm keeping these cigarettes" she suddenly yelled at him when she realized what he had been trying to do the whole time. Sohye put her hands on his chest as she quickly pushed him away from her.

Mino held up his hands in surrender. He knew this wouldn't work but at least he tried to get his cigarettes back, since she's not going to give them back on her own.

Other people might get annoyed or even mad if someone just stole their cigarettes out of their pocket- but for Mino it was more amusing then annoying. She was the first person who had the guts to do something like this- not that he had the reputation of a bad boy, people just didn't mess with him.

"What were you even trying to do there" Sohye asked as she hid the pack inside of her jacket.

The taller boy just smirked as he bend down slightly so they were on the same eye level, "who says I did that just to get my cigarettes back, maybe I'm just attracted to you" he told her as he added a wink to his answer.

Only she didn't seem to be affected by his move- in fact her facial expression just showed him how bored she was. She wasn't melting like other girls did when he winked, she didn't fan herself, she didn't get pink cheeks from his actions- no nothing like that.

"Ha ha, that's so funny" Sohye said sarcastically, "you are not getting them back".

She sounded very determined, as if nothing could change her mind. That could work in his favor.

"Then let's make a deal, I mean that's like twenty dollars of cigarettes you stole from me" he started.

Sohye raised her eyebrow as she looked at him, "I'm listening".

"Instead of giving me back my cigarettes, you are obligated to hang out with me" he said, reaching for his phone, "like come on, that's the least you can do after robbing me twice".

Mino by now had reached his phone and was holding it in his right hand. His other hand was shoved into his pocket, looking tough.

Of course Sohye was debating on how to react to this unusual deal, if she agreed then she didn't need to buy him a new pack of cigarettes and give the other one back. But on the other hand, she had no idea what kind of person he is. He might have an ulterior motive.

But she decided to just take a chance and make sure they meet in public places just for safety. Until she knows what kind of person he is, then it wouldn't matter anymore.

"Fine, but that means you're not allowed to smoke when I'm around".

Mino just nodded as he saw how the shorter girl took the phone out of his hand and began to type.

After she was done she gave it back to him, "now don't think that this means you can call me in the middle of the night. You better behave".

He chuckled as he put his phone back in his pocket, "then I'll just text you in the middle of the night, until you respond to me".

Although she didn't find it amusing as she was rolling her eyes, a hand on her hip as she gave him the look. A look filled with annoyance and disinterest, one she had shown him a few times already.

Mino caught up on it but decided not to pay any attention it, not feeling like dealing with her sassy remarks. Instead he kicked away a little rock before he looked at her again.

Sohye on the other hand had lost interest already- this had been the longest conversation she had ever had with him, and now she got bored. Simply because she doesn't know him well enough to start another conversation.

"Anyway I got to go, see you later" she told him as she flipped her long hair behind her back, flashing him a soft smile before walking away.

"See you around Sohye" he replied.

As he watched her walk away he realized something.

He wasn't missing his cigarettes at all