There is no way she could have known that she had just described everything that I was currently feeling. The feeling of her presence had made me the happiest person in this city. I was vulnerable and nervous about the truth of who I am to her coming to light. As if she sensed my nerves, she cleared her throat and carried on.

"I decided to put it up here in hope that one day someone might come in here and recognise them. I want so much to give them this moment that I have of them, frozen in time. But I've not found them yet."

In this very moment, I could see the Whitney that I knew, the Whitney that Muse-Less knew. I'm not ready for her to know me like that yet, not just yet.

"Good story. Shall we go?" I acted less interested than I truly was but I needed to get her away from here. Get her somewhere she could be herself.

As we made our way to the basement I tapped on my phone arranging for Benjamin to ready the car. As the elevator doors opened we made our way to the car and Benjamin opened the door for us. Whitney made a joke about 'the muscle' and stopped in her tracks. Her constant hesitation to be around me was beginning to annoy me. Why couldn't she cooperate and just go with my flow?

"Do you mind if I drop my car at home first? I need to feed my cat too." she pulled an innocent face out of nowhere and batted her lashes at me like a child. How could I say no? Her act was awfully adorable and amusing.

"I can't say I've ever been turned down for a cat before. First time for everything though right?" I agreed to her plan and like lightning, she turned and went to her car and yelled something to Benjamin as he closed my door.

********************

"Evelyn, please change my travel arrangements. I am staying the weekend here and won't be travelling back till Monday. There are some things I want to take care of here first. Email me the details when you've confirmed the flights."

"I'll get right onto it. What shall I tell your father? He will be expecting an update on the Hardman meeting as soon as possible."

"Tell him it went well. My extended stay is for a personal matter, I will explain it further to him when I arrive back in London. Can you also call the restaurant here my father recommended and make a reservation for two, 7pm. Txt me the details. Have a lovely weekend Evie. I hope you can get back to sleep, apologies for the early interruption."

I needed more time. Even if Whitney were to turn me away and shut me out, I needed time to make sure she heard me out and understood me and what she means to me.

Benjamin followed Whitney through the streets to her home and before long we had pulled up outside a quaint 1920's villa. As Whitney went inside my phone chimed alerting me that our reservation had been made.

"Benjamin, I'll need some time this weekend alone with Ms Bennett. During dinner may I ask that you arrange for a drive car to be delivered to Ms Bennett's house. Evelyn is arranging our change of travel and we'll be leaving sometime on Monday. You're more than welcome to stay at the penthouse as planned."

"Yes Sir I can arrange that. Thank you for the offer but I have relatives that live just out of the city that I would like to visit... If that is okay with you?" I had no idea Benjamin had family in this part of the world.

"Of course, you should have mentioned that earlier, we could have made plans for you to visit them. It seems this trip is going to be beneficial for both of us."

"Thank you, Sir."

"One more thing Benjamin, I need a full security profile on Ms Bennett and this Finn. Full disclosure."