Chapter 15

Ok I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while i was really tired on tuesday because its not fun being in a caravan for like for four night with 3 snorers ugh (in the only one in my fanily that doesn't snore) and ive been stuck in ideas

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

LEAHS POV

I knew there was something wrong with Justin he looked paranoid about something.

Leah: Are you alright ?

Justin: Yeah why wouldn't I be I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world right by my side.

Ok I will admit that was super sweet but that did not convinced me it seemed like there something he was keeping away from me and if so why. We are a couple and before that best friends and we tell each other everything well thats what I thought.

Leah: Justin I know something is bothering you so why don't you tell me please I love you care for you I'm only asking because I'm concerned about you!

Justin: Fine you really wanna know whats bothering me!

Leah: Of course because I wanna help you be happy.

Justin: Its my stupid ass brother ok he's the one bothering me!

Leah: What do you mean? How is he bothering you?

Justin: Ok but you must promise me that you want tell him or anyone.

Leah: I promise.

Justin: Ok well Jaxon has a crush on you and he is kinda pissed off at me because we are dating and I know my brother and he wont stop until he gets what he wants and at the moment he wants you!

Leah: Oh

Justin: Jaxon will do what ever it takes to get what he wants because of everything I have Jaxon get really jealous and then wants to ruin it for me.

Leah:But why?

Justin: Ever since we were little he was jealous of me because I'm older he thinks that I can get whatever I want but thats not true and now that I'm dating you he thinks that I've pushed the line and that he's gonna do whatever it takes to split us up so he can date you!

Leah:Thank you so much for telling me because now I know that Jaxon doesn't like us dating and we know we will have some trouble and thats ok with me and I think if he does anything to try and split us up we can get payback!

Justin: U like the way you think.

We then both kissed but i felt like someone was watching us......

JAXONS POV

I was creeping on my brother I need to get leah I love her way more than my dickhead of a brother does but I need to be sneaky and as far as I know he has just told leah that I like her so she knows I always get what I want in the end now I want Justin out of my life and leah instead and I. wont stop until he's gone and shes mine!!!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Wow a lot of dialogue in this one lol and there will be more characters coming soon anyway something has messed up and wattpad and i can see my comments and its annoying me because i want to know what you think so i will try again if i can see then but you can try messaging me on wattpad or you can tweet me my twitter is @dirtybelieber2 Please send me feed back on what you think of the story thank thank you for over 300 reads and the next chapter is on 2⃣ND MAY so see ya then