Part 5: Zou part 2

Robin saw Luffy and his squad jump from Zou and into he boat, sailing away into the sunset. She prayed that they would be ok, but going into a Yonko's territory was risky.
She wore a long sleeved blue shirt and short shorts. Robin loved feeling the sun's heat warm her skin. Her eyes looked back at the minks and her crew. Then caught eyes with Trafalgar Law, his face red as the inside of a watermelon. She gave him a stern gaze. But deep down she felt a different emotion. Walking away from everyone, she sat in her tent with her book in hand.
( hours later)
Robin was halfway through the book when she heard footsteps outside the tent. Entering the small tent was Law, not noticing her at first. Searching for something.
" Ah!" Law gasped. " Sorry Robin.... I'm looking for my hat."
She gave him long look before turning to look around. It laid next to her, upside down.
" There it is pervert." She said not looking at him.
He sighed and walked over beside her. Kneeling down he took his hat from beside her. She could see his chest perfectly from her angle, it was healing nicely. She found herself smiling accidentally.
" Why are you smiling Nico Robin?" Law asked innocently.
She looked up slowly. Loosing her smile, it turned into something different. Fox earring her book page and setting it aside, she sat up on her knees. Looking at eye level with him, feet away from each other.
" Law-kun." Robin muttered. Blushing.
" Law-wha-" Law was cut off.
Robin's finger caught his lips. She leaned closer to him, as he did to her. Feeling each others breath intertwine, their lips meet subtly.
Pulling away, each looked at each other dazed. Robin looked down, embarrassed.
Law placed his hand on the back of her hand, feeling his hand against her hair and neck. He pulled her closer then before. Her hand perched up to protest but landed on his chest, feeling the soft and sturdy figure. She kissed into him, as he did to her.
Robin placed her hands inside Law's coat on his bare back. Her kiss growing in passion. She felt his left hand hold her shoulder softly. They turned their heads opposite ways and kissed into each other. 
" Oi'!" A voice yelled out.
They paused. As footsteps came to the entrance to the tent. Making themselves presentable, Law went back to grabbing his hat an Robin back to reading.
Ussop peaked through the tent. " there you are. Law can you help Zoro make firewood?"
Law nodded. Ussop left.
He got his hat and went to the tent door. Stopping at the doorway. " thank you for saving me Robin.... Robin-kun."
With that he left. And Robin left to her reading, tasting what remained of her encounter with the captain of the Heart Pirates.

END.