Chapter Two

Tord stared at a old photo of him, Edd, Tom, and Matt. It was the same picture that inspired him to go back for the robot. He sighed. He doesn't know why he was acting this way. Maybe he missed their company. Maybe he just wanted revenge on them.

"Are you okay boss?" Tord heard Paul ask. Tord turned around to meet his one eye companion."Yes, I am fine." Tord said in his normal Norwegian accent. Paul, being the idiot he was, frowned."Are you sure? It's been weeks now and your still worried about those old friends of yours."

Tord turned around."I told you I'm fine." Tord growled. He then gasped in pain as he lightly touched what was left side of his face. He must've forgotten to take his pain killers while remembering old times.

Paul looked in fear at his leader."What's wrong? Is your face bothering you?" he asked. Tord clinched his hand together."Yes," Tord responded."now go get my pain killers right now."

Paul saluted at Tord and ran away. Tord hissed under his breath as he touched the bandages that covered the right side of his face. After what happened weeks ago he had taken a lot of damage from the crash.

Not only was half of his face bandaged but Tord had to replace his right hand with a robotic one. Tord hissed again in pain. It wasn't like him to forget something as important as those pills.

Soon Paul returned carrying a pill bottle and a can. Tord took the pill bottle and opened it, putting two small pills in his robotic hand.

He gulped down the pills and washed them down with the substance inside of the can. When he was done he looked at the can. It had in white words cola.

Tord smirked. Edd would kill him if he saw him drinking this because he would usually be drinking from his stash. Paul saw this and his eyes widened."Sorry sir! I couldn't find anything else in the fridge."

Tord looked up at Paul."Just...Leave me to invent my things." he asked. Paul nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door on his way out. Tord sighed and looked around the room he was in.

It was a pale room with a blue sofa,Which Tord was sitting on, pictures of inventions and pictures of the three. There was a flat screen in front of Tord, a room to his left, and a hallway behind him where he, Paul, and Patryck sleep.

Tord sighed. This place they were staying looks too much like his old place. Before he blew it to pieces that is. Tord shook his head. It's been weeks now. He should just get over them!

It's not like they would just forgive him after what he's done. He ruined their house, their friendship, and Matt's face. Tord smirked. It was kinda funny how Matt could be so nice then so mean to anyone who destroyed his stuff.

Just at that moment, there was a knock at the front door. Tord jumped a few feet. He got up from the sofa and grabbed a nearby rifle. He headed to the door and looked through the peep hole.

To Tords relief, it was only Patryck. He was holding two plastic bags, which Tord can only guess to be groceries. Tord sat the rifle down and opened the door with his left hand.

Patryck looked at his leader in surprise as the door swung open."B-boss! What are you doing out of bed!?" he asked."It's only been two weeks after the explosion! You should be in bed recovering!"

Tord frowned."It was boring being in bed all the time." he said as he took one of the bags from Patryck."Besides, wounds like these never stopped me before." Patryck looked worried eyed at Tord.

"Yeah, but before we didn't have to chop off your arm." Patryck said as he walked in the house and opened the door which lead to the kitchen. It was also where Paul went in. Tord shot Patryck a glare as he past him and walked into the kitchen.

He carefully placed the bag on the wooden table in the center of the room. Patryck followed what Tord had done. As soon as Patryck's bag hit the table, Paul began to rummage through the things inside.

"Paul, can't you wait till we put the supplies up?" Patryck asked."But I need my cigarettes." Paul objected, pulling out a small box of cigarettes with a smile.

"While your at it Paul," Tord began,"can you see if there is a pack of cigarettes for me?" Paul nodded and went through the second bag. Patryck glared at his leader."You really shouldn't be smoking."

Tord rolled his eye."Not this again. Look Patryck, I'm in charge around here. I make the rules. And I say that I can smoke." at that time, Paul found another pack of cigarettes. He handed them to his leader, who happily put them in his hoodie pocket.

Tord froze as his hand went into nothing. He'd forgotten that he wasn't wearing a hoodie. His normal red hoodie. Tord began to shake. Everything brought him back to Edd and the rest. He just couldn't get away from them.

Paul and Patryck stared at Tord. "Tord, are you okay?" Patryck asked. Tord took his shaky hand and put the carton of cigarettes in his pocket."I think I need to rest..." he said as he walked past the two, went towards the hallway, and into his room.

He closed the door shut. Taking a deep breath he reached in his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. He grabbed a lighter that was on his bed and lit it up. He took a deep breath and puffed out the smoke. "I need to just forget about them." Tord said to himself as he ran his robot hand through his hair.

He looked over at the work table in his room. An idea popped in his head. He walked over to the table, spread out blue construction paper, and began to sketch out his new gadget.