(1)

Nataile's POV

BRING... BRING.... ughhh these alarms!! I just hate them, curse the ones who invented such stupid things called alarms. Oops sorry , where are my manners. Hey, I am Nataile Rose Jones, Nat for short. I am 15 currently, but tomorrow I am going to be 16.  I have long blonde hair that reaches till right above my hip. I have baby blue eyes and a bit of purple in it. Well I am a werewolf, or technically called shifters. My height is 5''8 . We usually find our soul mates or your other half. We usually find our mates at the age of 16, and I am very excited to find mine. But I am scared at the same time, there are mates who reject you and you have to live without them for you entire life and you can also die, because your wolf can't bear the pain.I have one older over protective brother, his name is Xavier Jones. Even though his overprotectivness can annoy me sometimes, but I love him to death. I can't imagine my life without him. He is 17 and is going to turn 18 in 2 months. As my dad, is the Alpha of Midnight Pack, the second most powerful alpha in the world. And my brother will be the passed on the title and be the next Alpha. 

As I got up from my bed lazily, I walked towards my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my hair and my body. After I was done, i wapped dried myself out and wrapped the towel around me. I went to my closet and pulled out a crop T-shirt, a short shorts and then I blow dried my hair and set it. I applied my eyeliner and a dark red lipstick. As I was checking myself in the mirror, my mom shouted from downstairs "Nat Darling, come down for breakfast, or else you will get late for your school!" "coming mom" I shouted back. I checked myself last time in the mirror and walked downstairs. I met my parents downstairs nd kissed them on the cheek. My brother jogged down and gave me a big bear hug and sat down next to me. We had bacon and toast. Then we left. As my brother is the next Alpha and everyone in our school is a werewolf, he is really popular and so am I .

My brother has a Ferrari and I ride it with him everyday. As I reached my school my BFF who I know since we were in diapers Katherine came running to me and gave me a big hug, And my brother a kiss on the cheek. As I was checking my schedule I bumped into a person or more of a wall. He had green gorgeous eyes and a really built body and very tall, attractive and hot. "I am sorry" he said. Dayum his voice, so hot , so sexy."Its ok" I said and he left.