Chapter 2

"This is a really long story but, it's duration is just a week, just a week" I answered his question.

"Can you please tell it to me?"

"Once upon a time, there was a 21 years old girl called Olivia who was having a road trip with her ownself to get rid of her stresses, the trip took about 6 hours which was a pretty long trip, I was the driver in the 6 hours, hour after hour, I arrived at about 1 pm which was still bright and the sun was shinning, I prepared everything in my suite and I wore my swimming suit to jump in the pool and have some fun and I didn't know that it will turn from just a fun trip into a love story.".

"Love story? How?" said Chris happily and smilling.

I jumped in the pool and swam for a while and accidently was hit into a guy, he wasn't a normal guy, everytime I looked into his magical eyes I felt like I am flying in the air." I completed. "He apologized and he wished that I accept his apology and I said that it's just okay. We started talking to each other in the pool, I don't know how we started talking but I felt that there was a strong connection between both of us as if it was a rope, a strong rope that we kept pulling more and more. He was really friendly and really lovely, we kept talking until the pool was closed, we got out of the pool and each of us went to their suite. I took a shower and wore my purple dress and my necklace and went to the restaurant, I brought a plate and started serving into my plate and while I was going to have a seat someone hit me and my plate was about to fall and it was the same guy again, he said 'Oh I am really sorry!'

'Again? I had to be hit to you so I can meet you' I said smiling and he laughed.

He invited me to have the dinner with him and I accepted happily.
I sat with him and we slowly ate our dinner as if we wanted to keep sitting with each other till the end of the night. We kept talking and laughing, he slowly and slightly touched my hand and I was surprised and I pulled my hand immediately, my face was kinda blushed.

After we finished our dinner and after talking for hours, we went to the competition club, we sat beside each other and watched the competition, it was a competition between guys that who is the best of them in many challenges. He told me to sit and wait for a while and he will go and do something so I sat and waited.

The competition had started and he wasn't there beside me yet but, he was on the stage because he entered the competition."

"What a brave guy! Entering a competition infront of hundreds of people for his love." said Chris who was proud of the boy.

"Yes, but I wasn't realizing that it is a real love at first, I was surprised that he was on the stage, the competition started and the first challenge was to make some moves on the stage with music so each guy did it but, I wasn't looking or impressed by someone except him, he did it in a really perfect way, the next challenge was to hold one of the viewers to see if they are strong or not and he chose me to be held by him, I was totally shocked and it wasn't easy for me to do it but it happened, he held me and we looked to each other in a really cute way that everybody clapped happily but I was blushed again. The next one was to see who is the fastest of them in eating a big slice of cake and drinking a cup of juice. He didn't win that challenge and that's why he didn't win the competition.

Both of us went out of the club. He was sad that he didn't win it but I told him that not a slice of cake will decide his future, he laughed.

I asked if we can meet tomorrow by the sea at 9 am and he happily accepted, each of us went to their room, My eyes didn't sleep that night and my mind was busy thinking about someone..."

Chris was totally interested but I had to sleep so Isabelle came and took me to my room, I told him Good night but he asked "Is this the end of the story??"
"Of course not, I will tell you more about it. Good night." I said and he replied "Good night, Olivia."