Mom said she believes that dad and her weren't just for each other. But my dad believes that they were to stubborn to even salvage their failing marriage. I don't know. I just never knew the answer why they got separated. A year later after their divorce, Dad surprised us by announcing that he got remarried. We never knew the girl nor even knew about the wedding because we were living with our mom in France for a year. By that time, my parents were already fighting over our custody and unfortunately, the court decided to hand us over to my father. He made lies like mom is too much of a workaholic to even take care of us. And the fact that he's married and my mom is not also helped him win the case. It was very hard adjusting with a new huge house with my father and his ridiculous new wife and without my mother. It was very difficult to see her that Harry and I have to sneak out of the house.

Then here comes the time when Harry graduates from High school and went to college in New York. I can't remember the times I cried last summer when I heard the news that he isn't attending Berkeley but a school in New York. I was just surprised when I found my bags packed along with my brother's yesterday. I know that he would fly to New York that day but I didn't remember going with him. Instead, I was informed that I will be moving to another school. I thought I'll be transferring to New York so that my brother and I could be together. He's in NYU while I'm in a local High School. But when Stephanie, our stepmom, giddily announced that I won't just move to another state but move to another continent, I was so piss off all together.

I was like, "Who are you to decide what school would I attend to? My mom? Excuse me but you are not my mother! Try to know your place and stick to it. You didn't even remember to confirm it with me!"

My dad gave me a long lecture yesterday about not to talk that way towards Stephanie and that she was hurt. But seriously? How can she get hurt when she's just trying to find a way to get rid of Harry and me? It was too crappy. Everything is hellish. Not to mention that she could have just chosen to send me in France. Perhaps I would be happier and would have said praises to her. But of course she won't to let me be with my mom. Not even my brother. They could've also surprised him like me. I would very much appreciate it if it wasn't a "Frances, I have a good news! You'll be attending a school in London! Isn't that amazing? You get to see One Direction your favorite band." One Direction was my favorite band. But who cares? It would really be better if Stephanie just said, "Harry, Frances, you'll be both attending schools in England! Oh don't worry about college Harry, I already talked to an administrator in Oxford and they allowed you to study there without taking the exam and they saw your grades. And Frances, you'll be attending Burlington Academy. It's a boarding school. Isn't that amazing?"

So all in all, I just feel so shitty.

I was putting on my hoodie when my stomach grumbled. I haven't eaten anything but oatmeal cookies the whole day. Sighing, I disregarded fixing my things and settled on getting something inside my tummy. I could do the fixing later. I brought my wallet with me along with the key card. We were told that the dorm rooms are automatically locked and we should not forget our key cards.

"Excuse me," I asked the first person I saw in the hallway. "Um... Where's the cafeteria? You see I'm a new student and I didn't really listen to the orientation."

His green eyes were the first thing to capture my attention. They were so green like trees in spring. And he's kind of cute. No, handsome. He's lean, muscular, and well, he looks cool. Like the type who's kind enough to entertain me. I also noticed that his legs are abnormally long. It looks good on him but they're just too long.

He gave me a smile that's enough to send me melting and said, "It's over there." He pointed to a direction downstairs just beside the main building. "Do you see that small building beside the main building? That one."