She smiled looking at the family photos, her eyes stopped on one photo of the family's daughter. "Savannah, what are you doing here?" Savannah turned to her former lover and father of her daughter before frowning. "Hello James, I know I've kind of been banished from your home by your wife but we have a problem. It's Flora, she's missing and I think Mark Jefferson has something to do with it," James looked over his former lover and sighed.

First, he lost Rachel, and now Flora was missing, he only met Flora once when she was about two years old and it was uncanny how much she looked like Rachel. Once he was caught by his wife he broke all communication with her. He promised to send Savannah a check every month as long as she stayed away from his family.

"If she's anything like Rachel she will show up, that's how kids get at this age, they start to get adventurous and go out and come back when they realize they don't know anything," Savannah shook her head and ran back out to her car and pulled out the folded up sketch before running back into the house. "Look, why would Flora draw this unless she saw him? I know you probably think I'm overreacting but I know my daughter better than she knows herself James, and I know she wouldn't just disappear without her phone or money, or any clothes. She always has her phone on her, and she calls me every day, every single day and I can feel it. I know something happened to her and you should be just as concerned because she's your daughter too,"

James cursed and looked over at his wife, who besides being upset that Savannah was in the home understood her pain. "I'll do what I can call the police and I'll head down to the office tomorrow morning, did anyone see her with anyone or who her friends are?" Savannah pulled her phone out and went through a couple text messages. "David Madsen said eyewitnesses last spotted her with a boy named Nathan Prescott I guess they left campus for breakfast and she never came back, Nathan Prescott was seen on campus but Flora wasn't there," James nodded going through the messages.

Savannah went into her purse and pulled out a photo of her daughter and handed it to James, his wife took the photo and gasped as a few tears fell down her face. "She looks so much like Rachel, oh my god. I do hate you but I'm going to do what I can to help you Savannah, we're going to find your daughter," Savannah thanked her before calling the police. She was getting to the bottom of the huge mystery no matter what.

***********************************************************************************************

Flora woke up groggy and cold, she mental screamed when she realized she was back in the room. She moved and looked around but stopped when she saw Max passed out and tied to a chair. This time there was no getting out she was tied with strong rope and her hands were cuffed together.

"Max, can you hear me?" Flora said quietly, she tried getting up but it was incredibly hard since she was tied up so tightly. She heard Max start to struggle in her restraints until her eyes met Flora's. "Oh my gosh, I thought you left, he got you again?" Flora nodded and as Max went back to struggling to get out of the restraints. She pulled until her foot came undone, she smiled to herself before looking back down at Flora who looked defeated.

"Flora promise me you won't give up, we're going to get out of here no matter what alright?" Flora nodded at her friend but relaxed she wasn't going to waste the little energy she had to try and get out of these impossible restraints. The door opened and both Max and Flora looked up to see Mark walking into the room.

"Both of you are up, wonderful, maybe I could get some shots of the two of you before I get rid of you. I would love to keep you alive Max however you know too much. Flora, I did a lot of thinking before I realized you needed to go, your mother is here and killing you will get her off my case. Everyone knows you and Nathan are a thing, you wanted to break things off with him and he wasn't having it. So he killed you before killing himself. It's a real shame, love is a powerful thing," Flora frowned at Mark as he leaned down and pulled her up.