❤️Chapter 3🖤

(Skylar's outfit above^)
"SKYLAR! WAKE UP FOR HELL!" I hear a scream.

"PEPER PIG! I LOVE YOU!" I screech jumping awake.

Laughter echoed through my room as I fell off my husband- I mean bed.

I glared at my lovely brother, who continued laughing like a hyena before huffing "You fudging little poop! I was jumping in the mud with pepper pig!" I pout before standing up.

Fynn shakes his head "Seriously sis? Playing in the mud with Peppa pig? I don't know why your so obsessed with watching Pepper pig. Even people of the same age as Emilia does not watch that shit." Flynn says.

"LANGUAGE FLYNN!" I shout making Flynn jump out of his skeleton. "Um, Flynn, think your skeleton ran out of my room why don't you go get it while I freshen up, ok?"

Walking toward Flynn, I smile and push him, making him slam his face onto the door, Oops.

"Flynn, unless you're a ghost, you can't pass through solid objects. You would actually have to OPEN the door and then step out, ok?" I slowly explain and open the door for him.

"The hell you- you pushed m-" Flynn starts to shout but I again push him towards the now open door, making him stumble out of my room.

"Toodles, my beautiful brother." I say and slam the door to his butt.

"Hey, I am not beautiful! And FYI,
you're one hour late for your new school!" Flynn shouts from the other side of the door.

"Whatever!" I shout back.

Wait 1 hour late for school, that's means!?
I slam open my bedroom door and run down the stairs after shoving Flynn aside, towards the tv and slide on both my knees in front of the small flat screen tv.

"Peppa pig! I was supposed to wake up 2 hours ago to meet you, even though I saw you in my dream earlier." I dramatically mumble before switching on the tv to see Peppa pig was no longer alive.

"Um, Sky? didn't I tell you your late for your first day of school?" Flynn raised an eyebrow.

"It's not my first day at school because I went to other schools before." I say the obvious.

"I know but you got kicked out of all of those other schools and now your going to a new school and I mean to say it's your first day in your new school and your, late. Run back up and get ready in 5 minutes!" Flynn scolds.

"I did not get kicked out- ok I did get kicked out but it's not my fault they all lost there wallets, phones and had a bunch of snails in there office! I am being accused." I defend, while dramatically standing akimbo and then covering my face like I'm crying.

Flynn gives me a look saying 'really', before pointing toward the stairs and glaring at me.

"Yes ma'm- I mean old man- I meant chair- sir!" I salute before crawling up the stairs.

Once I reached the top of the stairs, I saw Emilia standing in front of the blue door in the far right corner.

I stood up my hear clenched. "Don't you dare!" I shout making Emilia flinch away from the door.

"But why! I wanna go insi-" she starts but I cut her off

"No, means, no!"