PT 5 // Morning

"Yoongi."
Jimin's voice softly whispered into his Hyung's ear. "Hyung?" Yoongi opened his right eye before ruffling Jimin's hair. "Mornin' Chim." The blonde's voice was deep(er) and raspier than usual. The younger snuggled into his partner's chest before speaking. "I don't think that I'm in the best-" He paused before speaking again. "Condition to go walking around today."
Yoongi raised his eyebrow in confusion but caught on quick. "Ohh." The elder smirked. "I didn't even go that hard on you Jiminie."

Jimin blushed violently as he buried his face into Yoongi's chest. "I can't fucking walk Hyung." The younger made a pouty face. "It's been a while since I last got fucked." Yoongi's eyes widened. "When was the last time, Jimin?"

Jimin's face fell. "A few years ago." Yoongi pulled the younger closer to him as he started to tell his story.

Flashback

"Where were you slut." Jungkook slammed Jimin against the wall as he started unzipping his jeans. Jimin's whimpers echoed throughout the empty dorm corridors. "W-What are you doing?" Jimin flinched as Jungkook slapped his cheek, hard.
"Shut up!"
Jimin let out another whimper.

Slap

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he forcefully pulled down the virgin's jeans and boxers, leaving the smaller's lower half completely bare to him. Tears rolled down Jimin's cheeks as Jungkook turned him around and hit him again. "You'll take me you little slut, whether you like it or not."

Jimin screams echoed throughout the empty dorm building as Jungkook continued the act, not showing any signs of stopping any time soon.

End of flashback

A tear escaped from the corner of Jimin's eye as he relived the events in his mind. Yoongi kissed it away softly before clenching his jaw slightly in anger, processing this new information. Jimin soon caught on. "Yoongi! Don't get mad, I forgive him. It was years ago, when were all..." Jimin sighed. "Together. As a family. Jungkook would never do such a thing now. If Tae forgave him, can't you?" Yoongi sighed and nodded. "I guess you're right."

"HOSEOKKKKKKK."

Taehyung's voice echoed throughout the whole house.

"What's wrong Tae Tae?" Jungkook sprinted around the corner and stopped to see Taehyung lying on the floor dragging himself along using his elbows. "Tae!" The younger ran over and lifted him bridal style. "W-Why are you-" Jungkook place his finger on his lips. "Shh let me help you." Jungkook walked around the house until he eventually found the living room. "Thanks." Taehyung slightly smiled at Jungkook as he placed him down onto the couch gently before sitting next to him. "What's wrong Tae?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a worried expression. Taehyung huffed and pouted. "I can't walk." "Yeah I can see that but- Oh." Jungkook smirked at the elder. "I'm not surprised, have you seen his hip thrusts on sta-" Taehyung slapped Jungkook's cheek softly. "Shut up. I know it's true, but not really helping at the moment because I need to find him and kick his ass."
"Don't you mean kiss his ass because I'm sure you did plenty of that last nig-" Jungkook rubbed his cheek. "Hey! That hurt." Taehyung shrugged. "You can't blame me. I'm gonna fuck his shit up."

Seconds after Taehyung said this, Hoseok entered the living room, Jimin and Yoongi close behind him. "Jung. Hoseok." Hoseok walked over unaware of Taehyung's mood. "Good morni-"
Slap
"Aish, what was that for?" Hoseok rubbed his cheek. "I know right, he slaps hard!" Jungkook pointed at the fading red hand print on his face. Hoseok widened his eyes at Jungkook. "Taehyung, what caused you to get this pissed at Jungkook and even Hoseok?" Jimin said, slightly scared of getting too close to said male.
Taehyung took a deep breath before yelling. "JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK FUCKED ME TOO HARD AND NOW I CANT WALK AND FACK-"

Hoseok caught Taehyung off guard as he pressed his lips against the younger's. They pulled apart and Hoseok pulled Taehyung onto his lap, whispering into his ear. "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't help myself." Taehyung rolled his eyes but couldn't hide the redness on his cheeks. "Fine I'll forgive you this time." Taehyung lay back on his partner's chest silently whispering one last word.

"Asshat."

Sorry there wasn't a lot of plot in this just some after smut fluff :3
Hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all in the next chapter.
Get ready 'cause

Shit gonna go down lmao