Dead on the inside

I haven't updated in a while and that's because of band. We practice Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, First period, homeroom, and Saturday's we don't have competitions. We also have games on Friday.
      Our first competition last Saturday we got participation award which upset us all pretty badly, but that made us work harder so we could get the third song done during our next two practices.
        When I first was writing this chapter it was before our performance that night. On Friday we had a rough time. One of our guard girls had a panic attack and overheated. While another ended up hurting her ankle and can't walk on for two weeks. The band also messed up the second half of third movement so we were sure we would lose our competition that next day and didn't even want to show up the next morning for practice.
      We started out the practice trying to figure how to do preshow since the main girl is now in a wheelchair for the show. We fixed things in preshow and then we worked on little mistakes every where else. Then we had lunch after practice and had our weekly science experiments with Daniel, a guy that graduated a couple years ago but still helps. Then we left.
     Most of us were positive we were going to get third or participation again since we were going up against bands we knew were good and also when we got there we found out we were only going to be in bibs (marching uniform pants that look like overalls) which all kinda thanked god for since we didn't need a repeat of last week when we were in jackets (multiple overheated since our uniforms are like 40 lbs of wool we wear in 90 degree heat with hats that don't allow you to breathe that well) we preformed and we had some mess ups we were sure we're going to make us lose.
      Fast forward to like 10:00 when they announced awards, we preformed at 6:30, and they announced our class first. When they announced third we all got defeated because we thought we didn't even get placed. They announced 2nd place and IT WAS US HOLY SHIT WE ALL SCREAMED SCREW THE FACT WE WERE IN STAND BY WD JUST SCREAMED AND CRAP.
    Anyway we also won best music overall so woop woop.
Here have a picture of our trophy .