4

●Alya POV●

After looking for the latest scoop for he ladyblog I got ready for the park. Nino called me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with him but I was going to the park with my girl, Marrinette. I made a plan........

Adrien POV

It's horrible hat everyone else gets to do something fun over the holidays and I'm stuck modeling in my father's world of all work no play! At least I get noonday off. I wish I had a normal life, I wish my mom was here to cheer me up. I suddenly get a text from Nino.

Hey wanna go to the park later?-N

Sure nothing going on today for me luckily~A

OK meet at 10 sound good dude-N

Sure thing text you when I get there!!!!~A

I wore something more summery today olive cargo shorts orange flipflops and a white tank top with the usual stripes. I wonder how Marrinette is getting along with the hoodie. I really hope she is proud of her designs and effort in the end.

"Plagg, remind me to ask Marinette what designs she's working on to get an idea of what she has done" I exclaimed whilst brushing my hair.

"Fine but give me two whole wheels of Cammembert after, it's good that your thinking of that girl" "why?" "Cause I don't have to hear you sing into your brush. Now I know why you were chosen as Chat Noir, coz you sound like a cat!"

"Hey, shut up will you!"

"What happened to that bug crush of yours?"

"Nothing happened to it........ OKAY maybe something happened. Anyways there's still room for both in my heart. It's not like I'm dating one of them." All of a sudden a knock is heard at my bedroom door. This startled me to death

"Mister Agreste have you any plans today? Do you need any breakfast?"

"Both yes I'm going to the park after at 10 and can I have marmalade on toast, like I had in London please."

"OK sir I will call you when it's ready."

"Thanks Nattellie"

☆(time passes)

"I'm ready for the park Plagg. Where will you hide?"

"I belive I could hide in one of your million short pockets"

"Nothing need for sass, misses! I'm going for food."

I dashed our of the house or whatever you want to call it, before my father could stop me and give me a lecture on how to be a better son. Man, I really dislike how my father treats me. When I get to the park I sit on a bench and text Nino.

     Hey where are you cause I'm on a bench by the children's park and I look like         pedo!~A

I can see you I'm near the fountain -N          

                                           Coming over now~A

A/N
Sorry if my writing was sloppy so wrote or a while but turned out to be a bad chapter sorry. Anyway please comment and don't forget to vote thanks
~Ffion