1

Disclaimer
I do not own miraculous or the characters, therefore I will not pass any of these characters off as my own.
___________________________________________
I may be slow at updating but I hope you will stick around as this is my first story on Wattpad
___________________________________________
•Marinette POV•

I was jumping along the roofs of Paris as ladybug thinking about what happened with the akuma. I'm glad that Chat noir was there today he had been absent for the past week. He said he had been in another part of Paris checking for any signs of hawkmoth. I knew he was lying, he wanted to impress me probably, man that cat is persistent. I do enjoy his company but I don't like him like that, I like Adrien like that.

As I jumped from roof to roof something caught my eye it was Chat he was near my family's bakery. I quickly ran to my balcony and de-transformed I subconsciously watches chat walk past he looked up at where I was standing he looked into my eyes about a minute or two later I realised I'd been staring at chat.

I giggled and motioned him to join me on my balcony. We talked for ages about the finer things in life and talked about our favourite hobbies.

•Chat POV•

<<rewind to him walking from the akuma battle

I felt really bad about being out of the akuma attacks for a week, I was in London for my father's fashion show, I missed the action, I missed ladybug. The school holidays were boring especially in the summer I was always going on trips with my father. Some people would give an arm and a leg to have my so called 'purrrrfect' life, but to me it's boring I hate it. That's why I love being Chat.

Before I noticed I was walking through the park following a heavenly smell like a buttery sweet layer of pastry. I followed the smell to a small bakery at the corner of the street as I examined the outside of the building is noticed one of my classmates looking at me... no staring at me. I stared back for a couple of seconds though it felt like hours all the different blue hues it's beautiful it reminded me of someone else but I couldn't think of who.(I just realised I was writing in the past tense... sorry switching to present tense) Man I love those eyes.... I can't love those eyes I love Ladybugs eyes but hers are always out of reach.
What do I do she's signaling me to go up. I might as well.

We stayed there for hours we talked about allot of things like school I reluctantly admitted I was in grade 12, she showed me her designs and agreed to make me a jumper.
"Do you want a hoodie or a knitted jumper" She said.
" ummmmm...... a hoodie" I wonder when I could where it maybe as pajamas it would be comfy.
"Draw string?"
".....Yeah that would be purrrrfect Princess" I smiled cheekily.

•Marinette POV•

I measured Chat Noir for hoodie measurements i will work on the design tomorrow. Why all of a sudden I decided to do this for Chat, i like adrien what has come over me?What is happening??

A/N

Thanks for reading my first chapter of my first story hope you like it! Sorry for any mistakes xx
-Ffion