Meri Biwi Officially

Start from the beginning

Yes I used to push her in the airport to return back India whenever she came here before and all. She used to do all the pouting acts to convince me, but I didn’t let that work. Today it backfired badly.

“Haan! I want to cherish the moment of happiness. So I don’t want you to go now” I pouted, she hugged me, where my head rested on her chest and her chin on my head.

“Few more days, then we both can stay together and you will get the biggest torture of tolerating all my antics” she laughed and I kissed her chest lovingly and looked up her. She jerked a little feeling my wet kiss.

“What was that?” she asked with her eyes widened.
“It is a way of tolerating your antics” I replied her with a wink

Her expressions changed and she stared at me. I looked at her, and I couldn’t understand why she was looking at me like that. According to her expression, her eyes conveyed something which she was struggling to convey to me. The tears layered again, her lips trembled as she couldn’t find words to convey her.

I cupped her face lovingly, pecked her lips and wiped her tears.
“I won’t leave you at any point of my life, Biwi” I said and I saw her expression changed to surprise.

She tried to ask something but before that I again took her lips with mine for another kiss. And we parted from the kiss,
Don’t worry that I would leave you alone in the future. No ways, you have to be with me in every step of my life. One day, death may come in my life to let apart from you also; I would take you with me. Even death cannot separate us, and I won’t leave you alone even in that moment” I said tracing her cheeks.

“How do you know that I was thinking about this only?” she whispered doubtfully.

Husband should always understand his wife. Words are just a communication mediate when needed; more than that feeling are the major one which connected us. I feel you Biwi even without the need of words” I said nuzzling her nose, hearing her smiles.

We both parted from the hug, when we heard her mobile buzzing with alarm for her flight. Sighing high, we got up from the balcony. She pulled me and I turned to face her.
“Have this as a token of happiness” she said and fed me the Gulab Jamun with ice cream.

“I liked it, for the first time” I said her smiling and having the dessert which was she feeding me. I took another scoop and fed her saying the same.

Later with lots of antics between us, we reached airport. That would be the longest kiss, we kissed as far. We were still in the car, and I didn’t let her move out of my embrace.

“Abhi it’s getting late. Come to India soon and we can be like this how long ever we wish” she said cupping my face, parting from the kiss.

“Just waiting for the community board member announcement, then see, I will take you with me from your home” I said pulling her even closer, and she blushed uncontrollably.

She stood at the gate of boarding, and I was standing far away from her. She looked at me smiling and I feel like I had achieved a great thing in my life.

She gave me a flying kiss and said “I love you Abhi” it was like whispering to me but my soul heard it loudly.

I love you Biwi” I shouted and she laughed for hearing it. I felt a déjà vu of doing the same few months before. At that time I didn’t said it to her, just whispered, but this time she heard it.

POV ends…

Pragya shared the happy news with her family and Abhi shared it with Daadi. He thought Daadi would disagree with the decision, but Daadi accepted it with happiness. What surprised him more was, Daadi had already said Abhi's father that Pragya would be the best pair for Abhi, not for Karan. But fate had played fantastically in their life as it has complicated and now finding way to sort out everything.