The date?

I had called the Chinese place about 15 minutes ago. Ry came round and we were watching some movies, we were both in comfortable clothes, he was wearing grey joggers and a baggy black shirt, I was wearing pyjama trousers and a tank top. The doorbell rang so I went and answered it, my roommate was back from her boyfriends house. "Hey tee."
I said, opening the door for her.
"Heyo, what you up too?"
She asked, placing her bag by the door.
"Watching a movie with my friend."
I said, smiling to Ry.
"Ry, this is my roommate Taylor. Taylor this is my friend, Rylan."
Taylor looked at the both of us with her eyes wide and eyebrows raised.
"Oh, well I apologise for interrupting your date."
She said, bowing.
"Shut up."
I said laughing. The doorbell went again.
"I'll get it."
Taylor said walking to the door as I hopped onto the couch.
"It's probably the Chinese."
I said, un-pausing the movie. I heard the door swing open, making a loud crash noise.
Me and Ry instantly stood up, running round the corner in view of the front door. Standing in the doorway was Tate  and some of his friends. He glared at me as he shoved past Taylor and came fast towards me. I gasped as used my arm to shield myself if he was about to hit me. I saw Ry step in front of me as he swung a punch at Tate, causing him to fall aside. His friends were a load of bimbos to which they just stared and watched. Tate stood back up, poorly aiming to punch Ry, he caught his fist, pushing Tate and his friends out of the apartment he locked the door, me and Taylor just stared in awe, our jaws dropped.
"What the fuck?" 
Taylor said, throwing a shoe at Ry.
"SATAN."
She screamed before running upstairs.
I slightly frowned in confusion watching her run away.
Ry raised an eyebrow, looking at the shoe on the floor.
"Does she always do that?"
He said, looking back up at me.
"Pretty much."
I said, shrugging. I walked back to the couch. Collapsing into it.
"Ughhhh. I'm so tired."
I said, my face buried in one of the pillows.
"Why don't you head to bed. We can hang out again tomorrow?"
He said, grabbing his bag.
"But we didn't even have our Chinese yettt."
I groaned, rolling off the couch. He laughed, putting his bag over his shoulder.
"We can order another one tomorrow, I think Tate and those idiots scared the delivery guy away already."
He said, chuckling.
"Probably."
I also laughed, standing up.
"What day is it tomorrow?"
I asked, looking at him.
"Saturday."
He said, gazing at his phone.
"Yes! Weekend!"
I said, doing a celebration dance. He burst out laughing.
"See you tomorrow, crazy."
He said, walking to the front door.
"Bye!"
I said, waving. I walked upstairs after turning the lights and Tv off. I went in to see if Taylor was still awake but she was knocked out asleep. I laughed as I saw she was sleeping with half her body and head hanging upside down as she was snoring. I walked into my room and looked upon the night time city, the beautiful city lights lighting up the sky. All of it brought me to just think about what's happened in my life recently. I made a new friend. . I got beat up. . Thinking about that turned my smile low. I walked to my desk mirror. I sat down and got a face wipe, Wiping all the makeup away from my face. I stared at the black eye and bruises on my face that my boyfriend had caused.. the person I used to trust the most. . Why did he do it? What did I do? Why.. why did he change?. . . All these thoughts were rushing through my head. I walked to my bed and lay down on top of the covers, staring at my ceiling that was lit up by the city lights from my open window. After a couple of hours I started feeling droopy, eventually falling asleep.

Sorry this chapter was so short but I promised to get this chapter out by the end of last week but I haven't been very well so I kinda had to rush and sorry again it wasn't to interesting. I just wanted to add something about Taylor the roommate. You can kinda say she is a clown. The next chapter will be out this week. Thanks and Au revoir mes beautés.~