Conor Maynard - "I'm pregnant" "I'm going to kill you"

Start from the beginning

"Nooo let them stayyy" He insisted.

"Nah Conor it's fine we're leaving now" Joe said and they all gave you a sympathetic look.

They all understood that Conor's depression could have an affect on you aswell. Well not really his depression but the way he acted because of it.

"Thank you guys bye!" You said as you closed the door.

"Why did you have to make them leave, you're no fun at all!" He groaned.

His words hurt but you tried to brush it off.

"Because-" You tried to explain but he cut you off again.

"You know the girls at the clubbb are wayyy more fun that you" He slurred.

You felt like someone had punched you hard in the chest. You never really thought about Conor kissing or sleeping with other girls when he was drunk. Because you trusted him. But then you remembered drunk Conor was and entirely different person.

This wasn't the Conor you loved, this was the part of conor you hated.

"Don't look so hurt I don't actually sleep with them, I just have a bit of fun" He winked.

"Conor why are you doing this?" You asked, you felt tears welling in your eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Trying to make me feel like shit" You were trying your best to hide your tears.

"Because you're no fun" He said casually like it didn't bother him at all that he was hurting you.

"Conor I'm pregnant" You blurted out.

"You're what!" He yelled at you.

"I'm pregnant!" You repeated.

He leant on the kitchen work top and put his head in his hands.

"Im going to Jacks house he's probably still up partying!" He walked out and slammed the door.

"No conor!" You yelled

"Please don't leave." You cried.

You sat by the door crying your eyes out.

You called his phone and found it on the work top. You threw if full force at a wall and watched it break into pieces on the floor.

You didn't care.

-

It was gone 3 am when Conor staggered in.

Followed by Joe and Jack.

Conor barely even noticed you sat on the sofa with tears rolling down your face he saw his phone broken on the floor.

"Y/N IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He yelled and turned to look at you.

He picked up his brand new iPhone X that you had completely destroyed.

Jack and Joe stood there unsure what to do.

"I didn't mean to break it" You mumbled.

"Then why did you throw it at a wall?!" He hissed but down all the broken pieces on the kitchen work top.

"Because I was mad at you" You said.

He death glared you.

"Boys you can leave." He told Jack and Joe.

Jack and Joe looked unsure. They looked at you to see your response.

"Just go" You mumbled.

So they left.

"For fuck sake!" He said slamming his hands on the work top.

"I'm sorry" You mumbled.

He didn't even look at you he just staggered into the bedroom where you assume he fell asleep.

You slept on the sofa, well you didn't really sleep that much.

You couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.

You were terrified to talk to Conor in the morning.

What if that was it? What is your relationship was about to end? What would happen to the baby?

You heard Conor walk in at about 11 am.

You got up.

He saw his phone. Memories of what happened last night flooded in to his brain. Why did he say that? Why did he do that?

He turned around to look at you.

"Y/n" He mumbled and came and stood next to you.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" You asked quietly.

"Yeah." He said looking down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break your-" He cut you of by placing a finger over you lips.

"Shh, you did nothing wrong, I'm the one who should be apologising." He said softly.

"I'm sorry for being such a shitty boyfreind. I don't desvere you y/n. I'm so fucking sorry that I treated you like shit last night. I'm sorry about the way I reacted when you told me your pregnant.And I just want to say you have every right to want to break up with me." He explained tears welling in his eyes.

"I love you Conor, I just hate drunk you." You felt a tear roll down your cheek.

He Conor wiped away your tears.

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll quit drinking. I wouldn't drink again. That is if you still want to be with me?" He asked nervously.

" I do." You whispered and kissed him softly.

"I love you so fucking much y/n and I'm so excited to be a dad" He whispered.

"Shh don't cuss in front of the baby" You giggled.

"But-" You cut him off by kissing him again.