Kiss-ilicous Rituals

Khushi POV
Hey Devi Maiyya...why do you always have to put me in such situations? I mean come on. Why did I not agree to him when he asked about my eagerness for our kiss? Being honest would have saved me from a lot of troubles.
Now Arnav Singh Raizada has declared that he is gonna kiss me today itself. Today of all the days. Its the day for my haldi ritual. And as it is things are not going good. Its raining heavily since morning. That is why we have postponed haldi till the afternoon. Ughhhhh. What will happen today?

"Khushi...before the rain gets anymore heavier go and take down the clothes that I have left to dry outside. And be quick. After that make some tea for your Buaji too."
Amma said in a rush bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Amma...I will just do it."
Saying that I quickly ran towards the back porch to bring back the clothes inside.
But as usual the rain sort of distracted me.
And I enjoyed myself for a while getting all wet in the rain. The kids nearby joined me as well. We danced with silly moves and laughed like crazy. Happyji was kind of enough to play Salmanji's Radio song for us.
And all this while I was unaware of the sharp eagle like eyes watching my every move. Not realising that being all wet would cause a greater influence on him.

A little later I said goodbye to Happyji and the kids. I have to get the clothes back. And then Buaji's tea cannot wait any longer. I dashed inside and kept the clothes on the sofa. And then after gaining a fierce look of anger from Amma I rushed inside the kitchen to make some tea. I did not change my wet clothes thinking that this would cause me more trouble with Amma.
As I looked around for the sugar to put in Buaji's tea I saw a shadow of a manly figure on the floor. I lookeed up towards the kitchen window only to see Arnavji dressed up in his black office attire but all wet sitting on the window sill.

"Arnavji..." I whisper shouted.
But there was no response from his side. I thought to call him again however what shocked me to the root was his dangerous expressions. His eyes were looking at me with an unimaginable emotion. A wildness present in the way he was glancing at me continuously. I looked down to myself only to realize that I was all wet due to the rain. My clothes stuck to my body like a second skin.
When I looked up to him again he had started walking towards me with slow panther like moves. My Dhak Dhak escalated to extreme levels. There was no way of escape. My family was outside in the dining area. I had no choice but to stand in the kitchen itself.

"Arnavji...you..I.." I tried again.
I moved just 2 steps backwards and my back touched the counter. My shallow breaths increased with his proximity. His arms wrapped around my waist and roughly pulled me towards him. I shut my eyes with the onslaught of his actions. His stubble grazed my cheek and I heard his voice in my ears.
"Khushi...Never ever do what you did a while ago again!"
"...whatttt?....what..did...I..do?" I said in a trembling voice. Opening my eyes I saw him moving a bit away and touching his forehead to mine.
"Khushi Kumari Gupta soon to be Raizada...you are not a kid anymore. You are my woman now. I saw you dear. I saw how you were playing around and dancing in the rain. Even thought I liked watching you get all wet in the rain...I never want anyone else to witness such a sight. You are Mine!!! All Mine!! And to know that someone was admiring your beauty with your clothes stuck to your body like a second skin. My fiancee is not for everyone else to ogle."
I heard him with wide eyes understanding the magnitude of the situation.

And then in no time his lips touched mine. An unknown passion accompanied our kiss. His obsessiveness and possessiveness were clearyly communicated to me in the kiss. Unlike our first kiss...this one held hidden promises. Promises to let the world know who belongs to whom. I shuddered with the feelings that evolved with this kiss.

"Khushi...oo Sankadevi...are you going to bring me my tea today or not?" Buaji's voice made Arnavji leave me a bit reluctantly.
"Go and Change your clothes first Khushi. And I mean it. Be aware of your surroundings next time when you dance in the rain. Orelse be ready for a severe punishment from me." He winked and left through the kitchen window leaving me standing all shell shocked.

Arnav POV
"Bhai where were you? We are supposed to go for a meeting in half an hour. And why are your clothes all wet. Is there some problem with the car because of the rain?"
I was in a daze and did not acknowledge Akaash's words. I simply went to my room to change out of these wet clothes. My mind kept flashing back to the moments that I spent with Khushi. I had all intentions to kiss Khushi. But then all those thoughts vanished the moment I saw her enjoying and dancing in the rain. Even though she looked all cute and happy, the sight of her unaware of all the male gazes made the ASR within me roar out loud. Without thinking about the consequences I entered or rather jumped into her kitchen. Luckily she was there too. And watching her wet clothes made me go all wild. I kissed her like there was no tomorrow and reminded her not to pull a stunt like this again. Her bewildered expression did not leave my mind yet.

"Bhai if you have changed then shall we leave?" Akaash brought me back from Khushi-land.
I quickly changed and joined him downstairs. But the slight smile on my face accompanied me the entire day.

Khushi POV
Haldi was being celebrated with lots of songs and dances. All the ladies were applying haldi on my body. But my mind kept going back to the kisses that Arnavji shared with me this morning. I kept blushing like a fool. And everyone kept complimenting about the beauty of a shy bride.
If only they had the knowledge of the wild things my would be groom could do. They too would be having red cheeks like me.

My phone's notification light was blinking. So when everyone got a little occupied I saw an unread message sent by Arnavji. I opened it with a smile....

I think I have fallen in love with the beauty of monsoon

With tomato like cheeks I replied to his text quickly and continued with the rituals.

The beauty of monsoon has managed to trap you...ASRji

All the readers are cordially invited to attend the wedding of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta. 😍😍😍