So we meet again!

Khushi POV
Hmmm. There is something special about yummylicious Jalebis dipped in sugary syrup. You cannot just have one bite and let it go. Its like you have to have more and more and more...
"Khushi. How many more Jalebis are you gonna eat today. Early in the morning itself you are consuming so many of them. Give it a rest please?" Jeeji came and took away my plate full of Jalebis. Hmmmppph. Not fair.

"Fine lets leave for the temple. Jeeji, I just dont get it why are we supposed to wear a saree today? Just because Buaji is keeping a special fast why am I asked to wear this. She should wear a fancy saree not us." I complained while moving out of the house.
"Khushi she is doing this fast for our future. She believes this will help us in getting married as soon as possible. Let it be. If this makes Buaji happy whats the problem. This is just for today." Jeeji explained yet again.
"Alright. Lets take a rickshaw." I muttered.

Arnav POV
Khushi had messaged me earlier that she was leaving for the temple with her Jeeji. Even though I wanted to meet her alone and not with her Jeeji around, still knowing that she will be accompanied by her sister made me feel good. Atleast she will be safe.
I should leave as well. No point in being late. I was about to leave the house when Akaash stopped me. Crap.
"Bhai..where are you going early in the morning. We leave for office at 9 right. Its 7 am right now. Where are you headed to?"
"I just need to...to..to buy some stuff for Di. You know for her prayers." Thank god I came up with a genuine excuse.
"Oh really that is great. Even I need to get some stuff for Ma. We will go together to the temple. I will also come along." Akaash said.

Now I cannot make an excuse. He will get suspicious. I need to tag him along with me. In the temple I will make some excuse. And later will meet Khushi at some other spot around the temple. Yeah that would be cool.

Khushi POV
We reached the temple and started our prayers. Hey DM please give us all the happiness that we deserve. And thank you for giving me a friend like Arnavji. I hope that this marriage matter gets solved at the earliest.
Hmm. DM sorry to cut down our time together. But I gotto meet Arnavji. We will catch up soon.
"Uhhh. Jeeji I will go and see the bangles downstairs. You continue your prayers ok." She nodded and I escaped winking at DM.

I am near the bangles shop. I texted Arnavji.

Arnav POV
On reaching the temple I read Khushi's text. She is near the shops. Fine I will have to make some excuse to Akaash as well.
"Ummm. Akaash I think we should divide the work. You go talk to the priest about the prayer that he will perform at our house soon for Teej. And let me go and buy all the stuff. That will help in saving time."
"You are right bhai." With that Akash walked up the stairs to the temple. And I turned around towards the shops to find Khushi.

But the sight that awaited for me made me go blank for a long moment. My girl, my Khushi was buying bangles from one of the shops. However what made me stop in my tracks was her red saree. She looked like a siren. Dressed up for only my eyes. Her beautiful long hair open while the wind caressed them. Was this girl trying to KILL ME?!?! I wish I could just pick her up and take her somewhere away from this world. Somewhere where it will be just the two of us. I continued to walk towards her.

"Hi Arnavji. How are you?" Khushi asked me.
"Hi Khushi. I am fine. And you are looking so beautiful. Are you aware of the extra attention and gazes you are getting because of your beauty. Who all are you planning to kill today?" I said flirtatiously.
"Uhh...thanks Arnavji. And...I..I am not planning to kill anyone. Buaji said that today is her special fast so Jeeji and me had to dress up this way." She answered cutely.

Khushi POV
Oh DM. What is happening to me? I cannot get Dhak Dhak and acidity yet again. There is something seriously wrong. One thing is crystal clear though, I get this feeling whenever Arnavji is around. Does this mean something? No...no way...Khushi this is nothing. Forget about it. Focus on your Salmanji only.

"So have you found any solution for my problem." I asked Arnavji.
"Yep. Last night I figured out a tactic for this issue." He said smugly.
"And what is this tactic of yours ASR? I asked in the same tone.
"Its simple. Since your Jeeji is elder to you, get the focus shifted on her marriage. This will help you buy some time for yourself. What say?" Arnavji suggested.
"Oh wow...you are right Arnavji. I never thought about it. Thats perfect. You are such a special friend of mine." I said proudly.
"Thanks. Oh really? Am I a special friend?" He asked with a smirk.
"Ofcourse you are. From now on you are my best friend. And friendship with Khushi Kumari Gupta means friendship for life. Deal? I asked.
"Hmmm. Is that so? Then I accept this deal Khushi." Arnavji said while bringing his hand forward for a formal shake. And we shook hands with smiles on our faces.

"Ok special friend. I will convinve Buaji about this in my own way. You just wait for my call tonight. We will discuss further plans tonight."

Arnav POV
She was about to leave. I have to do something. To make her understand how special she is for me too. An idea struck me all of a sudden.
"Khushi wait.." I shouted.
"What happened Arnavji?" She asked looking curiously at me.
"I..I would like to buy these bangles for you." I asked the vendor for the red bangles that Khushi was trying before my arrival. This will look perfect on her wrist.
"There is no need for this Arnavji.." she tried to stop me. No Khushi I wont allow you to distance yourself from me. This formality needs to be boycotted.
"You just said I am your special friend. In that case I have every right to gift you these Khushi. You cannot deny that." I said in a slightly irritated tone.
"No no its not that. Okay okay. Calm down I will take your gift. You know what let me wear them right now. They match with this saree too."
She quickly wore my gift covering her milky white wrists in red. Somewhere the darkest self of mine felt extreme pleasure in knowing that she just accepted my claim.
"Thank you so much Arnavji. I will see you later then. Bye." She left with a beautiful smile. Making my day with it.

Later Akaash came back and we kept all the stuff for Di in the car. I was busy with arranging all the stuff properly when Akash called me.

"Bhai look at her..she is so beautiful." Akaash said dreamily.
"Who are you talking about Akaash?" Who can be more pretty than my princess.
"That girl over there. The one who is wearing a saree. Look at her beauty and innocence. I think I just found my other half..." he sighed.
I stopped what I was doing on hearing his words. I looked at the direction he was pointing to. And my breath stopped. He was watching Khushi...who was waiting for a rickshaw. NO..NO..NO NO NO! Akaash cannot think like that about my beloved. I wont allow it. How can he think like that? No way brother.

I grabbed Akaash and pushed him to the car. I was holding his collar with grave anger visible in my eyes. He looked at me with bewildered expressions. Not able to understand the reason for my reaction.
"Bhai what are you doing? I know you dont believe in such stuff...but please let me see her." Akaash said.
"WHAT!!!! Have you lost it Akaash. Dont you DARE look at my Khushi. She is your future sister in law. Got IT!" I exclaimed with seriousness.
"NO BHAI.. dont say that please...dont tell me you have fallen for her too. Is her name Khushi..? Plese bhai dont do this to me. She looks like a goddess in her green saree. How can I back off from her now? She is my love bhai."

Hold on...green saree?!? But Khushi is wearing red today. What does he mean..? I looked back again only to realize that Akaash was talking about another girl standing beside Khushi. Oh My God...this must be her Jeeji. So Akaash has fallen for Khushi's sister. Phewww. I felt like oxygen was back in my system. Thank GOD!! This makes things so much easier now. If Akaash gets married to Payal then in the meantime I will convince Khushi and we will get married as well. Perfect just perfect.

"Oh..sorry Akaash. I thought you were talking about Khushi. She is wearing the red saree. I love her Akaash. Sorry for manhandling you." I said leaving him.
"WHATT??? You are in love...bhai are you serious?" He asked.
"Yes I am. Now look Akaash. You wont reveal anything about this to anyone in the family. The girl in green saree is Khushi's Jeeji. If you want to get your girl you need to keep quiet alright." That made him shut his mouth.

Akaash's love has given me a permanent solution to my problems. Khushi Kumari Gupta now no one can stop you from being mine. I will speak about this with Khushi tonight. Suddenly out of nowhere I heared the temple bells ringing loudly. Hmmm. Strange. Does Khushi's belief in her DM is actually something that exists? Is it some sort of an indication? Woahhh. You are loosing it Raizada. Just breath.