1K ~ "deleted" scenes ~ one-liners

A/N

So these are all from various different stories, and they're just bits and pieces I couldn't fit in. Anyway. Enjoy!

§

TTB - Conversation between Jeff and Gaster, when Sans was losing hope.

"He can't die. He's full of determination, too determined to die."

"No, that's exactly the problem, don't you see?! Sans is just full of Determination, but determination alone is useless without something to be determined about! If Sans doesn't see any reason to live, he certainly won't be putting his determination towards that!

ANtR - Probably some conversation in the monster concentration camp, right before they're all sealed Underground.

"Gaster! Have you no dignity?!"

"Dignity, Asgore? Dignity?! We have no dignity! You gave it all to the humans, along with all our freedom!"

UnderCorrupt - Originally, the first Soul Sans would eat was going to be the clone's. He was somehow going to smuggle it back home with him to eat later...

"Uhh... Sans? What is that?"

Sans, face and hands dripping with Magic like so much watermelon juice, looked up at Gaster. "'s a soul." Then he held the deformed shape out to his creator. "want some?"

For a while, in No One is Happy with This, I wanted to have Frisk take the thumbless cat analogy and combine it with the "no use crying about spilled milk" and "all water under the bridge" idioms to make something like "a thumbless cat crying about spilled milk under the bridge," but I couldn't quite figure out how to do it.

"There's only one thing we can do now."

"what, look at the blueprints and see where we went wrong?"

"No. Of course not. We're gonna blow it all up and start over."

§

A/N

Aaaaaand that's about it! So, then, I hope you enjoyed this special, and I'll see you all back here around 1.5K followers!