part 3

2D already knew was in trouble for yesterday.
He probably should've stayed home because of this stupid ragging hangover he had, 2D hoped he didn't in much trouble or del would get mad just like yesterday.

He walked down the narrow hallways grabbing his books from his dented worn out locker.
Was 2D nervous, hell yes.
He didn't like it when Mr.Pickle man was mad.

Murdoc sat at his desk tapping a blue ink pen on his wooden desk waiting for stu to arrive.

He couldn't understand why hung out with del or any of the other trouble makers like Anthony Hamilton and Vince Staples.

Murdoc rubbed his temples.
Just thinking about those brats gives me a headache,
He thinks to himself.

2D slowly dragged his feet to Murdoc's classroom he feels a warm hands clamp down on his shoulders turning him around to face them.
It was del of course with his two followers.

Del holds up a bottle of bourbon shaking in a teasing manner.
"Up for a drink"

2D didn't want to get in trouble he was already in trouble from yesterday. he thought for a little bit shaking his head.

"What a wimp can't even man up and have a sip." Anthony loudly whispers to Vince.
Both men burst out laughing like it the funniest joke in the world.

"To weak to drink i see-"
Del glances at the others.
"Your weak just like faggot"
He spits out like its acid.

Del nods to the other .
2D tries to scrabble away but Anthony and Vince but the tackle him to ground and drag him by the wrists holding him up for del.

He close his eye feeling the burning pains in his stomach.
Suddenly he his droped to the ground and the sound of footsteps makes him open his eyes.

He comes face to face to Murdoc.
Murdoc as a sly smirk plastered on his face.
"Care to share?"
______________________________________
Murdoc rolled his eyes for the thousandth time.
2D was leaning on the door with an hand holding a ice pack  on his stomach.

Murdoc walked over to Stu putting his hand on the door traping 2D between him and the door.
"Come on tell me kid....or i'll have to make you."
He was voice was deep and suggestive.

2D was confused but caught on quickly.
He ducked under Mudoc's arms and ran to his desk wooden to grab a ruler to protect hm from tbe crusty pickle slowly advanceing toward him.

2D didn't know why he was kinda turned on he felt like prey and murdoc was the hungry predator.

Murdoc had caught his prey.
2D looked like a deer caught in headlights when murdoc wraped his thick arms around his slim waist.

"Wha-what are yew doing?"
He voice came out in struggled pants when murdoc started touching his fragile and sensitive body.

Murdoc pushed him up against his squeaky wooden desk and blindly  grabed a pair of scissors off his desk while sucking and biting on 2D's neck.

2D could feel his clothes begin cut off him but he seem to had lost his voice.

The bluebird was bare in front of the hungry cat.
Murdoc looked him up and down devouring him with his eyes.

Murdoc turn him around so he was bent over his desk his pale and bruised wrists in a tight grip.

He unbuckled his pants and pulled revealing himself to the stunned teen.
Without warning he shoved himself into 2D's warmth.
A loud painful scream echoed in the small classroom.

"Shut up!" murdoc exclaimed
Grabbing a rubber apple and shoved it into Stu mouth preventing him from making noise.

He continued thrusting to the small mans body.

2D didn't know how but after  little while the pain became a warm pleasure.
Drool driped from his mouth and ran down on the apple in his mouth.
All his moans blicked by a simple apple.

Murdoc wanted to hear his bluebird moan and call out for him but he couldn't risk begin caught be some lousy janitor.

A wet pop was audible when him pulled out of the 2D squirting his juice on the teen.
The blunette came after completely exhausted he quently laid his head on murdoc's desk breathing heavily before climbing on the desk like a cat and falling asleep.

Murdoc watch Stu as he sleep.
Best day ever...
Murdoc thinks to himself

Hello. What did you think?