Chapter 7

Chapter 7

---

You arrived at the Trancy mansion. Sebastian led you and Ciel out of the carriage and into the large building. A good bit of people came. Half of them you hardly knew... or didn't know at all.

"Welcome, sis!" Alois greeted giving you a tight hug.

"Hello, Alois," you said breaking the death trap apart.

"May I have a word with you alone?" he asked. You nodded and he led you to his room. The place was almost as perfect as the Phantomhive Mansion.

Almost.

He sat you down on a chair and looked at you sternly. The stare he gave you made you get chills running down your back.

"Before you speak, look!" you said trying to be as happy as possible. You stuck out your tongue revealing the demonic sign. He smiled.

"Sebastian your butler?" he asked. You nodded. "Anyway, I have gotten to tell you something. My mom has died a long, long time ago."

"B-But that's my mother," you said stuttering.

"Yes, I know," he said sternly. "But, when we were only a couple months old, we got adopted by a wealthy couple."

You started crying.

"Also, I know how much joy your having at the Phantomhive Mansion," he said, "but..." he leaned down to your ear in a whisper-y tone and said,

"Make sure Ciel's grubby hands, lips, or anything else never touch you, okay?"

You nodded.

"Good, we may go back to the party now," he said as you took your hand and went back to Ciel. You kind of pulled your hand away from Alois' and stood next to Ciel.

Without noticing, a tear rolled down your face. Ciel noticed it and looked at you.

"What now?" he asked. You shook your head and looked away from him. "Tell me now!" he demanded.

"My mother is just a cheap, dumb, lying phony," you said. "Not my real one, the one that I cried over and fussed over." The boy's eyes were wide.

"Your mother is... fake?" he asked. You nodded.

"Apparently the real one died a long time ago," you said. His hands snaked around your waist.

"Mine died, too," he said. You frowned and looked at Alois with a mad face. You shooed Ciel's hands off. He looked at you.

"Sorry," you whispered. "Alois doesn't want you touching me. Although, he is not looking all the time."

"Why is he ever so worried about you?" he asked. "It's not like we're going to do... you know. We are far too young for that."

"True," you stated, "but he just doesn't want me getting hurt."

"I see," he said taking a glance at the blonde-headed boy.

"Here," you whispered lightly and softly, "do something like... hug me or something and watch the way he reacts." Ciel nodded and smiled at the idea.

Ciel wrapped his arms around your neck and you looked back at your enraged brother. Then, once again, you shooed him away. You looked back at Alois again and he smiled, giving you a small thumbs up.

You both laughed at your brother. Though, he didn't really know what you guys were laughing at. You looked slightly to your left to see Claude staring at you and Ciel, with that smirk on his face. Boy did he give you the creeps.

'I love how he cares for me,' you thought to yourself, 'but he has to stop worrying that I'll turn into some... wack-o.'

***

After endless partying and dancing, you were tired and sat on the couch. Alois took a seat next to you.

"I'm proud that you obeyed me," he said. "Because, although you aren't really a part of my Mansion, I can always punish you, which I do not so wish to do." Those words gave you the chills.

"What do you even mean?" you asked.

"I do not like to hurt people that are close to me," he said crossing his legs. You looked down and felt guilty. Why? You did not know.

"Okay," you said. He took your face in his hands and stared at you.

"Promise?"

"Y-Yes," you stuttered. He let go of you.

"Sorry to frighten you," he said as he sat up and left you. Sebastian took a seat awfully close to you.

"Hello," you greeted.

"Hello," he greeted back.

"Where is Ciel?" you asked him. He looked down at you.

"The restroom. Why?" he asked. You got muddled for a second before speaking.

"Just wondering," you said as you looked over to the other direction.

"I have a feeling you have a liking for the young master," he said with a smirk.

"S-So?" you pouted.

"I'm not saying it's wrong," he said. "I'm saying that you like him, that's all."

Ciel came from the corner and pointed at you, signaling to come to him. You stood up and walked toward him, realizing your bandage was visible. Even through the thick stockings, the shape of it was still left to be identified.

"I found this in the bathroom," he said while showing you a necklace with a heart. You took it and opened the heart up, revealing a picture of Alois and what seemed like your real mom. Though, there was a blood stain on the picture, causing you to grow suspicious.

"I'll hold on to this," you said while shoving it in your bra, "and investigate later." Ciel nodded and you two took each others hands onto the dance floor. A slow dance was on, and the two of you were in perfect sync until... one of you stepped on the others foit causing Ciel to fall on top of you. The two of your faces grew a bright red color like the fury Alois gave off. Red like the sharp blood of the bullet.

"I-I am so very sorry!" Ciel said, helping you up. Everyone was watching you, and you tried to hide your face.

"It's my fault," you confessed before you heard your brother boom.

"What did I say?" he asked with his fists clenched. "HANDS. OFF!"

"Alois," you said as calmly as possible, "you can't be ordering me and controlling me this way."

"You PROMISED me!" he yelled once again.

"Then what are you going to do about this?" you asked as you cupped Ciel's face and softly kissed him. Your actions were rediculous.

So was Alois' face.

His face went red. He looked very frusterated. You pulled apart from Ciel and smiled. So did he.

"(Y/N)!! Why would you disobey me like that?" Alois boomed at you. You just smiled and laughed.

"Am I your butler or something?" you asked, grabbing Ciel's arm and pulling him back to the carriage, Sebastian behind. The door slammed and the crowd was quiet.

***

When you returned you sat Ciel on the couch and sat next to him, quickly taking the locket out of your dress. Then you clenched it in your hand and smiled while tears rolled down your face.

"I wish I never had a brother," you wished. "Because now I remember everything."

"What hapoened?" Ciel asked with curiosity in his voice.

"A-Alois killed my mother and hid her body in our v-very own basement when we were only 4 years old," you said as the locket fell to the ground and you tightly hugged Ciel. He hugged you back as you cried deeply into his shoulder. Mey-Rin tended to walk by and 'Aww'ed at you and Ciel.

Then you decided to break apart.

"I love you, Ciel."

Ciel x Reader {Warm Wishes}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara