Chapter Nine

Hey, sorry if this chapter kind of sucks and doesn't make sense. I'm like really stressed right now because of school and I kind of kind this all in one day, so sorry if this chapter is a bit.... weird. 

Jacob's POV

I was sitting in the chair next to the bed when the door opened, I looked up to see Kierra and Sarah walking in, looking at Ethan, "how is he?" Sarah asked. I nodded and they sat down in the chairs in the corner. Then Gabe and Zac walked in, Gabe walked over to my chair and sat down, then Zac sat on his lap, putting his legs on my lap. I chuckled and then put my arms on Zac's legs.

"Nice sweats," I said, smiling at Zac.

"Shut up! I hate them!" Zac yelled, Gabe and I just chuckled and the room fell into silence. "Where's your mom and James?" he asked. 

"Oh their way," I said, smiling a bit to him. He nodded and then the room fell into silence again. 

"Well, I'm turning the tv on," Gabe said, reaching for the TV changer and turned the TV on.

"Three people dead after a deadly car crash," a news lady said.

"Alright, no tv," Gabe said, turning it off, "sorry," he said, frowning. Zac kissed him.

"EW! GET A ROOM! GOSH!" Kierra yelled. Zac just flipped her off and kissed Gabe more. 

"Uh, no," I said, pulling their heads apart. 

"Hey!!!!" Gabe said, sticking his tongue out at me. He hasn't really been that sassy lately... something isn't right. He's always sassy and rude, not playful. But I guess I'll just let it go. 

My mom and James walked in, I locked eyes with James first for some reason, who smiled, walking over to me, and handing me some Starbucks, "just as you like it," he said. I chuckled.

"Thanks," I said, talking a drink. Mmmmmm. 

"Oh so you didn't get me any? Wow, I see how you are. Whatever don't talk to me," Gabe said, looking away. Yep, there it is. Well, at least part of it. 

James just chuckled, "sorry, only had enough for one," he looked at me, and smiled again. I smiled back and then looked at my mom, who walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead before walking over to the girls, sitting down, and started talking about stuff. I hope she isn't like... well, being a mom. James looked around, "where can I sit?" 

"On the floor, that's where," Gabe snapped, and he earned a slap in the face from Zac. 

I patted my lap, looking up to him, he just looked at me, "come on, it's fine, we are just friends. Come on, don't make me start talking like you're a dog," I said, smiling. He rolled his eyes, "come on boy! Come on, get on my lap, come on!" I said, chuckling. He just rolled his eyes, walking to me.  I pushed Zac's legs out of the way and James sat on my lap, I put my arms around him, not knowing where else to put them, and looked at my phone more. 

"Oh my lord I forgot flowers!" My mom said, standing up, "I was gonna get like... a lot," she said, grabbing her purse, "I'll be back, I'm going to the gift shop, girls come with me," she said, looking at the girls who nodded and followed her out. I just chuckled.

The doctor popped his head in, "when he starts to wake up, have someone call me, I'll be in the break room next door," he said. I nodded and he went out again.

"Hurry, take her spot," I said, chucking when James fell off my lap trying to stop off, and then sat in the chair my mom was in. "I wonder how many flowers she's gonna get... knowing my mom she is probably going to like buy the whole store," I chuckled.