t w e n t y - t w o

"What are you doing here?" Peter demanded, glaring up at the Goblin.

"What did I just say, Parker?" he replied, his yellow eyes staring down at us, "I'm here for Peyton."

"Why?"

"You already know why," he chuckled, "You know everything going on in Oscorp, don't you, Spider-Man?"

I gripped the back of Peter's sweater, stepping closer to him. The Green Goblin diverted his attention to me, "How about you make this easy and willingly come with me?"

"How about you kiss my ass?" I retorted, glaring up at him.

I watched as he threw his head back and laughed, "Always making things difficult." he sighed.

His mask slid up, revealing the face of Harry Osborn, causing my eyes to widen, "Harry?"

"Let me guess; you thought I was my father this whole time. That's why you came back."

"If you knew where I was all that time, why didn't you do anything then?" I asked, stepping up beside Peter, only for him to wrap his arm around my waist and pull me back again.

"You weren't needed until now." he stated before quickly flying down and pushing Peter out of the way, his arms wrapping around me and lifting me up into the air.

I screamed, my arms automatically going around him. Glancing down at the ground, I saw Peter dashing into an alleyway as people watched us fly up into the air. "Harry," I started, "Come on, don't do this."

He ignored me, continuing to make his way to Oscorp. I bit my bottom lip and pulled away to look at his face, "Harry-"

"Shut up, Andrews." he growled.

I looked back, seeing a familiar red suit making its way towards us. I waited a few moments for him to get closer before I started to fight Harry off of me.

He growled again, trying to keep his grip on me. I shoved his arms off of me, elbowing him in the stomach and pushing away from him. I closed my eyes, feeling myself free falling. A few seconds later, I felt another pair of arms wrap around me before we landed on the ground. I opened my eyes and smiled at the mask of Spider-Man, "Good escape, huh?"

"Good, but stupid." he sighed, shaking his head, "Stay right here."

I nodded and watched him look up, only to grab my wrist and start backing away, "What?" I asked, following his line of sight.

I spotted Harry flying towards us again, only this time, there were little round objects lining the front of his glider. My heart beat sped up, realizing what it was; bombs.

"Would he really bomb us?" I whispered.

"Dumb question, Peyton." Peter stated before quickly grabbing my waist and shooting a web, quickly swinging us the opposite way of the Green Goblin.

My eyes never left the figure following us, my grip on Peter tightening as I watched one of the bombs fly towards us. Peter quickly swung a different way, the bomb flying right past us.

"What did I get myself into?" I whispered shakily, "Peter, wait-"

"You're not letting him take you." he instantly replied.

"How did you know-"

"I know you, Peyton. You're not going with him. I'm not losing him again." he stated as another bomb went past us.

I hid my face in his shoulder, sighing loudly, "It would be so much easier."

"No. We fight for what we love," he stated firmly, "I'm not losing you."

"Okay, okay." I nodded, "I love you too, Pete."

He landed us on a rooftop moments later, the Goblin following suit. I hid behind Peter, only for him to run towards Harry, both of them instantly beginning to fight one another.

After what seemed like hours, Harry jumped on his glider and started to fly away, shouting how this won't be the last of it, blah blah blah. I shook my head and made my way over to Peter as he pulled his mask off, "Are you okay? I didn't know what to do to help-"

"Just staying out of it helped," he chuckled, kissing my forehead, "Let's go home."

= * =

this sucked omg i'm gonna have to end it

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT A SOCIAL MEDIA STORY WITH TOM HOLLAND?! I'd love to give one a shot :D