Jealous, Betrayal, Mistakes, Redemption~Ch 9

Dedicated to YASMINAjaz

Check out her  book Stop Bashing , if anyone is getting bash please contact YASMINAjaz it's time we stop the bashers...

Sorry for updating late only I could say I was very busy with my personal stuff. Like taking kids to swimming lessons and my son's baseball and my cousin's wedding, I'm not getting much time to writing...

Let start with the ch now...

Character 9

Arjun and Neil reached there destination where Nandini is waiting for them.

Nandini: "I'm glad your here, I need to tell you first who the kidnapper is?"

Arjun: "I already know it's Aryan, Sam talked to Bonnie and she told the whole truth."

Nandini: "Now you know why I wanted to send him far away, I knew Aditya would fill his mind in the wrong direction toward evilness."

Arjun: "I thought my brotherly love would have been enough for him, I guess I was wrong, but I will try to bring him to the right direction, let's see if brothers love win, or father's evilness win..."

Neil: "Lets go rescue Radhika, before it's gets to late...

******************

At the hospital Sam had told Saral that it was Aryan who kidnap and put a bomb on Sager, when Saral had found out the truth, he went home, he open his drawer there was a box and when he open the box there was a gun.

Saral: "Your a dead man Aryan, I'm coming after you, there's no way you will harm my son again for your sick game. And if you lay a hand on my cousin sister Radhika, your dead!"

Suddenly his wife Sage came out of the kitchen, she was at her parents house for 3 weeks when she heard about her son, she took the first flight and wanted to surprise her husband but she was surprised to see him with the gun.

Sage: "What are you doing with the gun?"

Saral was surprised to see his wife Sage, but she need to know why he had the gun when he had promised her that he would never use the gun again, yes he had killed a man but that was only to protect his wife from him, if he didn't kill him he would have killed his wife. The man was her uncle, he wanted to kill his wife for the property, if she dies all the property would go to him. Saral had hire a private detective, when all this mishaps were happening to his wife. When he had found out the truth, he had gotten the old man drunk and then shot him on the head, Sage was shocked when he told her about it, together they buried his body and left a note, it was written on the computer so no body would figure it out. It was written in a way that nobody would know that he was dead but he left his house to find his way. Sage had convinced her aunt and cousin not to look for him, if he wanted to be here he would have been, she showed her aunt pictures of her uncle having affair with different women, those pictures were true the private detective took pictures of it and it came handy for Saral and Sage. Her aunt was angry, she never wants to see him again believing he left with a mistress.  Nobody ever mention about her uncle again....

Sage was able to save Saral for killing her uncle, she asked him never to use the gun again and he said he would never use it but here he his with the gun...

Saral: "Don't stop me Sage, this time Aryan was trying to kill my son, anyone who harms my family will be dead."

Sage: "Our son is well and alive, please don't do this again, think about Sager?"

Saral: "I am thinking about my son and my cousin Radhika, he's dead man, but don't worry, I won't shoot him if he let's Radhika go."

And with that he leaves with the gun. And Sage leaves a voice mail to her mother-in-law.

*********************************
Bonnie had left the hospital, she had taken Jai's gun when he was in the hospital, he went to the washroom and left the gun in Bonnie's hospital room, she took the gun and the key of Jai's car.

She knew Radhika's life was in danger and if she had to use the gun, she will do it to save her sister,  just hope she wasn't to late.
*********************

Few hours ago

We see Arjun and Neil, getting in the house, we see the machine that Aryan use or not use on Radhika but Radhika is not there but Aryan is shot, where is Radhika.

Arjun: "Wake up Aryan, you can't leave like this, where's my Radhika."

Neil: "I'm sorry Arjun, he's dead."

Arjun: "If he's dead, where is my Radhika, is she in some kind of danger, will I be able to find my Radhika."

Neil: "Arjun I think I know what he did to Radhika, do you see that machine, he used it on her, I believe she lost her memory, and the person who shot Aryan must have Radhika."

Arjun: "God nnnnnooooo, not my Radhika.
**********************

Mystery person POV

I am sorry Radhika, I have to take you with me, I don't know if you will remember your family especially Arjun, but I can't let Arjun see you this way, I will take care of you, until you get your memory back....

Precap: five year leap, who has Radhika and why did this person shot Aryan or was it someone else, Arjun and Radhika will be connected..

How was it and who do you think shot Aryan?

Who has Radhika?

And how will they be connected?

SORRY GUYS I'M VERY LATE TO UPDATE, I AM TRYING MY BEST, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. ..

LOVE YOU ALL, BYE NOW...