Moonbyul sat there thinking what she would say to the older girl. She is scared that they might end up in a big fight, that may affect the both of them and their relationship permanently.

After a minute Yongsun went out from her room and sat at the solo couch with her phone in hand. "What is it?" Looking at her phone texting Eric, she asked with her voice that sound so bored with all the shits the Younger girl wants. Moonbyul was bothered that Yongsun wasn't even listening to her so she told Yongsun to keep her phone, "Can you keep your phone for a minute, I am serious." Yongsun looke at her like she is more irritated by the younger girl's demand. "What even my phone!" Yongsun raised her voice, "Fine hurry up!" She continued.

Moonbyul deeply inhaled, "I just want to ask you why did you changed?" Moonbyul asked. Yongsun looked at her like she just heard the most stupid question. "What shit is this?" she looked at the younger girl. "Just answer it" Moonbyul uttered as she looked into the older girl's eyes. The older girl saw the hurt in the younger girl's eyes. "I didn't changed, what the hell are you talking about?" Yongsun answered. Moonbyul turn her gaze on the floor, "you never changed, but you even rarely spend your time with me anymore." Moonbyul said softly to the other girl. "I was busy okay!?" Yongsun raised her voice once again. "Busy with whom that asshole Eric!?" Moonbyul answered raising her voice that shocked Yongsun.

She saw sadness on the younger girl's eyes, even her voice became quite hoarse. Yongsun felt enraged when she heard Moonbyul called Eric an asshole.

"Don't call him an asshole!" She shouted "Why? I have the freedom of speech my friend." Moonbyul answered sarcasticly. Yongsun fumed by what Moonbyul said. "You know what I am tired of you giving me falls hopes, being left out by you.. our simple hangout turned into broken promises of yours, whenever I invite you, you will always agree but I will always end up waiting for nothing.You promised me that we will be always together and be there to each other, but why did you end up disappearing? whenever I want to be with you you aren't there anymore." Moonbyul uttered exhaling deeply after.

"Byul I have my own life!" Yongsun reasoned out "Aren't I part of your life?" Moonbyul looked at Yongsun. Yongsun didn't answered instead she changed the topic, "I am planning to say yes to him soon he's been courting me for months now I think it is enough." Yongsun explained to Moonbyul, Moonbyul on the other hand starred at the older girl. Her heart slowly shattered into pieces, her hopes crushed by those simple words. "What he's been courting you and you are not telling me!?" Moonbyul raised her voice. "Why should I tell you Byul are you my Mother, you are not! So please!" Yongsun looked at Moonbyul an she continued, "Byul can you just accept the fact that Eric also matters to me, my world doesn't revolve on you alone. Eric isn't just someone to me, he's more than a friend he is important to me." Yongsun's voice became louder as if she was angry while proving a point. "So Please don't compare yourself to him.. because I might end up hurting you." Yongsun continued as if she was whispering the last part. Moonbyul just stared blankly at her. Moonbyul's back with her old self a emotionless Moonbyul that don't give shit to anything.. Moonbyul was hurt, on what Yongsun said, specially about being a.. mother. She knows that Yong knows that she is too sensitive when it comes to Mother especially when her Mother abandoned her and neglected giving birth to her. Thankfully her grand father found her, that became his only guardian and acted as her parent

Yongsun looked at Moonbyul realizing what she had just said, she also felt hurt on what she said, but she thought Moonbyul deserves it.

Moonbyul painfully smiled and solemnly looked at Yongsun's eyes, "Don't worry... you already did." Moonbyul turned her back from Yongsun. Yongsun saw the old dull face face of the emotionless Moonbyul before she turned around.

The next thing she noticed was Moonbyul walking towards the door.

"Hey where are you going!?" Yongsun asked, getting concerned with the younger girls actions. "Somewhere." The young girl answered with a more hoarse voice and not turning her back. Moonbyul wanted to turn her back and face Yong but she fought on her own thinking that if she turn around her unwanted tears might fall.

Thank you Yongsun for letting me know that I am not worthy enough for you anymore.

And Moonbyul walked out of their Condominium.

Yongsun didn't know that it will be the last time that she will see Moonbyul.

She remembered what she said to moonbyul,

"Why should I tell you Byul are you my Mother, you are not! So please!"

Byul can you just accept the fact that Eric also matters to me, my world doesn't revolve on you alone. Eric isn't just someone to me, he's more than a friend he is important to me."

"So Please don't compare yourself to him.. because I might end up hurting you."

She realized that her words was to harsh, she remembered how Byul thought of her while they are always together and how the younger girl helped her when both of her parents died. Moonbyul let Yongsun lived with her and yet she hurt her with the sensitive things that truly affects Moonbyul that haunts Moonbyul even in the present. Her mother.

====================================================================================================================================================================

Part 1 done I didn't thought that it will be long.

Vote comment, Follow.. ;)

thanks for reading!~