3

I knew better than to go with you. To leave the safety of the crowded club....to leave my boyfriend even.

But the side of me that craved your touch had me leaning against you, encouraging your hand further up my leg, holding in my scream of delight as your fingers slipped over my somewhat moist panties.

''How about we ditch this place?'' you suddenly muttered in my ear, your breath, hot and minty, fanning my face and neck.

''I-I have a boyfriend.'' I'd muttered, causing you to chuckle and apply pressure roughly to my private, sending a pent up moan out of me.

''Your boyfriend touch you like this? Touch you like you want to be touched? How you deserve to be touched?'' you'd growled possessively in my ear, your hand going around and around in a circular motion.

All too soon my hips were moving to the same rhythm and it was then, with you touching me in this crowded place, that I realized I was being pulled into you.

Forcefully attracted to you.

I tried to pull away, but you only tightened your grip, and all too soon I was in the passenger of your sleek blue Malibu, you driving down the road, ignoring all safety, one hand on the wheel, the other pleasuring me.

The fact that you managed to do it without even looking at me, it made something inside of me stir.

And whether it was fear or desire, I didn't know.

We reached your house, and I let out a noise of surprise.

it was a two-story mansion, cars upon cars in the parking lot.

You opened your door and got out, and before I even had a chance to try and open mine, you'd circled the car and tossed me over your shoulder, my panties, lacy black I  remember, out in the open.

You opened the door, and voices hit my ears.

''Well well, if it isn't Mr. Bigshot himself! Got a new slut for us?'' the voice asked, and instantly I felt disgust filling me.

You'd snorted,''Sorry boys, but this girls mine. Go get me more money.'' you ordered, your voice dark and sinister, sending a shiver of delight through me.

There were several groans before the sound of creaking.

Figures passed by me, each one cloaked in black, and a couple even hit me on the butt as they passed.

It wasn't until I looked down.

Until I saw the large guns they all had...

That I realized I was in a heap of trouble.