2

When I first saw you, I was pretty sure I had a boyfriend.

We were at the club together, me and him, dirty dancing on the floor when my hazel eyes met your dark, mischievous ones.

I realized, subconsciously, at this point, that I had completely stopped dancing and was staring at you, taking in your features.

It was somewhat hard to take in your features in the darkness of the club, the flashing of the lights, but I still remember. Every detail.

You had dark hair, messy to the point of where it looked like you just rolled out of bed, yet somehow maintained your sexiness. You were wearing a muscle tank, showing off a scull tattoo on your left bicep, a pair of ripped, loose jeans, and converses.

My boyfriend tugged on my long mane of golden brown hair, tugging me back to reality and out of the trance you had brought on.

I saw, from the corner of my eye, you smirking before you turned and took a sip of a drink, a slut wrapping her arm around your waist and whispering into your ear, her red lips leaving a slight stain on it.

''Let's drink.'' I'd said ti my boyfriend, dragging him to the packed bar and somehow managing to secure seats...mine directly beside yours.

Your slut, seeing your interest in me, had flipped me off and strutted away, catching the eyes fo several men.

''Do you really want to stay with him, or would you rather party with me, doll face?'' you'd purred into my ear, your hand inching its way onto my bare leg, my black mini skirt raising every so slightly.

My boyfriend was oblivious and had decided to  take this moment to leave me alone with you, whispering something about going to the bathroom, before he disappeared into the crowd.

''I'm taken.'' I'd said tersely, trying to remove your hand and causing you to tighten your grip,

It was then that I couldn't help the shiver of delight that drifted down my spine.

The delight of having a strong man, one who would no doubt love to tease and pleasure.

I was right, as you very well know.

Although now that I think about it, I wish I hadn't been.