1.9

Dreams to Reality

Chapter 19

Elaine Jones

Groaning in frustration I slowly opened my eyes trying to get myself ready. I thought it would be easy but hell no it wasn't it. I'm too lazy to close the curtains and I think I'm not gonna win between the fight of me and the dazzling sun. I can't believe I'm going to School again, which is because summer is over and I'm gonna rest for a while for the show and I thought of it as a vacation but arg! SCHOOL? C'mon.

"Elaine Jones, you're gonna be late! You don't wanna be late for your first day don't you? Do you want me to get all your gadgets when you do for 1 month?" Mom, of course tried to startled me. Gadgets - you mean my phone, laptop and my life? Okay that's a little too dramatic.

"Okay okay!" I did my final rub to my eyes and my door immediately opened. There is mom with Chrissy and then there is all the chocolate smudge all over Chrissy's face. "Hi sweetie." Approaching Chrissy but just grimacing for her to laugh cause' i wouldn't kiss that face - ew, it's full of chocolate.

"You look like a mownstwer." Chrissy's childish voice disgusted me, but in a cute way. She doesn't know how to talk properly due to being just 2 years old.

I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on. The warm water hit my skin is just so. . . warm? I mean it feels so good. I heard the door slowly shut closed, maybe because they left already? I dressed normally with just tight black skinny jeans and a shirt that says 'COOL'. If you're thinking that since I'm an actor I'll get to be the queen bee but, there's like a small tendency that I will and I don't really like to. I'd rather be the nerdy type or just to study normal without any problems nor tragedy.

Since I'm almost late I rushed downstairs and grabbed 2 sandwiches plus planting kisses on mom and Chrissy's cheeks. Usually when I got home they're all gone cause of work, Mom let Chrissy come with her cause she don't want me to baby sit and if I do, it will be a big mess. I underestimate myself too much but I really don't have that much of pride and ego like the jocks and popular ones at schools. They're all a player, they'll get a girl, flirt with them, get them to bed, then throw them like a trash and find another girl and do the same process again. Okay, I judge too much.

I ran like a lunatic towards my car and I inserted the key into the ignition and it responded a 'roar'. I started to drive while eating, but I managed it though. My phone rang and a smile appeared on my lips when I saw the one who's calling,

Chandler.

Me: Hello?

Him: It's like you didn't saw its me who's calling, you even named me 'The love of my life' don't you? Aw, little Elaine failed to be innocent.

I smiled like an idiot and I know that he's smirking.

Me: I'm innocent. Any by the way, if you're the love of my life then I am 'The Sexy Chic'

My grin got wider when he chuckled in embarrassment.

Him: Anyways, where are you right now?

Me: The big beast is trying to change the topic.

a smirk stars to occur in my lips.

Him: oh c'mon.

Me: Im on my way.

Him: You're such a lazy freak.

Me: Whatever big beast. Bye

him: take care I love you bye.

I hung up. I felt stupid for not saying Iloveyou back, I think too much that its not a big deal. I didn't even realized Im already here at the school. Since I saw one visible free parking lot I quickly parked, I'm not really choosy on where to park - it's a bit waste of time. I came out and a lot of teenagers were scattered. Some were chit chatting, flirting with the jocks, and this is gross; making out at the bench! Seriously?! I grimace because of this awfully view. I got inside the school and there were more teenagers doing the same thing, I think I can't study normally here. Im looking for my boyfriend but it's really hard. Someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped a little, I thought it was Ashley or Chandler but no.