2: Entrance Exam.

Once inside Everett was led to a huge amphitheater sitting quite a ways from the giant board, others around him were waiting and talking amongst themselves. Everett looked to his left, the person next to him was quiet, arms crossed. His head had feathers and shaped like he was a raven.
"Hey, do you know what we're doing?"

"No. Not really, I've heard of the entrance exam, but it's different every time. However it can't be anything too bad. At least, I would assume so."

"Yeah. Right." Everett said looking at the seats all around him filled. The room turned dark.

"My name is Everett by the way, Everett Takahashi."

"I'm Tokoyami Fumikage. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

'A pro hero, I think his name was Present mic walked to the stage. And explained the rules of our entry exam. He said a lot, and we all got interrupted at some points so I'll give ya the rundown.

Okay So!

We were already given a written exam, and after that we were given this secondary practical exam. During the practical exam, candidates conduct battles in a replica urban setting, perfect for free runners like myself. Examinees are given ten minutes to use their quirks to immobilize robotic attackers or "Villains" in order to score points depending on the robot's point value. The more points one examinee earns, the higher their chance is to get accepted in U.A. High.

Candidates are not allowed to fight other candidates. If they do that would result in disqualification. So bye bye U.A

Each defeated Villain Bot is worth a certain amount of points, which are assigned to the Bots according to their number.

1 Point - Easy Villains
2 Points - Medium Villains
3 Points - Hard Villains
0 Points - Arena Traps

The Arena traps are 0 points because it's pretty much useless to even try to fight it so it's better to get out of there quickly.

And so, with that knowledge we were told to change into whatever athletic clothes we have and follow the other candidates to the designated sector of the cityscape.

I got group B.'

The bus ride was short and silent, we all shook In our seats excited for whatever came next. Until we arrived.

We were greeted to a destroyed city, some buildings standing tall while others completely demolished. The damage looked catastrophic. As we all stood ready for the exam to begin someone stood next to me, he had blonde hair and dressed fancy.

"Get ready to watch me shine!" He told me but pretty much said it to everyone. With a chuckle I said.

"Yeah, and get ready to watch me sparkle." I lifted up one hand and showed him my quirk. The icy blue electricity arching off my fingers like they're Tesla Coils.

"ALRIGHT! GET READY!"
Was heard over the loudspeakers.

"The names Everett, Everett Takahashi."
"3!"
The other flourished his hands.
"Yugga Ayoama, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mon ami."
"2!"
"Pleasure is all mine." Everett said, the electricity coursing around his limbs.
"1!"
"Hope to see you out there Ayoama"