chapter 1: in Brisinger

Wolf's P.O.V

I was hang with my friend Izzy and her family for the winter break and I was skiing down the hill when I saw Matt standing there and I fell and almost broke my leg so I went to the ski lodge and found him there too and I asked him on why he was following me and he didn't answer me but told me to run so I ran and found Izzy with her parents and they asked me on what was wrong and told them but left out Matt and I looked at Izzy and she knew not to tell her parents about Matt.

when we got to the hotel I ran inside and same with Izzy and we got our keys for the room and I went to mine which I share with Izzy and went to sleep but woke up because of some noise that I heard then woke up Izzy and we ran down the hall to her parents room but nocked first then enter and we also had there keys and we started to freak out and they told us to clam down but I didn't I just kept on freaking out then I felt something cold up August my neck and I turn to see Izzy with an Ice pack in her hands and she asked me if I felt better. I nodded my head to her and said thank you so we went back to our room and I saw Izzy sleeping like a baby and I just stayed awake the whole night.

when morning came I got charged and went to wake up Izzy with a glass of water and she jumped and tried to kick me and she looked at me and was about to Yell but I covered her mouth and she clamed down and we walked to her parents room then left to go skiing again.

as I was going down the hill I saw mr.Jones and he was running and I guess I was following him same with some people I don't know but I did see Izzy's Parents! I was guess I was rolling down the hill but someone stopped me and of course it was Matt.

This time I think I broke my left arm but I still went after mr.Jones and he stop and have me a book and then he jumped and I didn't see him again, when the truck stopped we got out and into a house an I saw my aunt Emma there and she gave me a really big bear hug then told me to go to my room and get some sleep but before I did that I took out the book that Mr.Jones gave me and when I turned to the first page it show my dad's name then a letter fell out with my name on it so I started to read when I finished I went to sleep and didn't plan on waking up but yet I had school after tomorrow.

when I wake up I started to pack my things even my dads journal in my bag then went down stairs ate breakfast then to the air port and when the plane landed we got into a car and back to the spy school and when the car stop I got assorted into the school and I don't know why.

Everyone was looking at me and can running at me and gave me a really tight bear hug so I walk into my room and find my friends and they told me to spill well expect for Izzy , after I was done they gave me time to think about the week so I just unpacked my things, when I was done I walked outside and sat down on the ground.i stayed outside for the whole day and amlost the whole night, so my friends came out to get me and bring me back inside before i freeze to death. but before i went inside i saw him again and i ran after him my friends saw what i was doing and followed me.

No ones P.O.V

Wolf: MATT!!!!!!!!!

Matt: hey wolf. hows it going

Wolf: good

Matt: i bet you want to know why I'm here

Wolf: pretty much

Izzy: Wolf where are you

Matt: sorry Wolf i have to go. but don't tell anyone

Wolf: ok

Sakura: guys she's over here

Zelda: Wolf. you had us worried

Wolf: sorry

The girls walked back to there school and to their dorm and started to talk but Wolf was lost in thought when she came back to realaity her friends looked at her confused and worry about her

Wolf: I'm fine guys

Izzy: Wolf you've been acting weird

Sakura: and were getting worried about you

Wolf: I'm so sorry guys

Zelda: hey don't cry Wolf

Wolf: I'll try not to

~ the next day ~

Wolf walked outside the school and sat on the grass so she putted in her headphones and listen to the playlist that Matt had made her a week back.

she did not know that her friends were right beside her telling her it's time to go to class but they remember that Wolf has a few days off of school.

Zelda: Wolf

Wolf:

Sakura: Wolf !!

Wolf:

Lzzy: WOLF !!!!!!

Wolf: oh hey guys

Sakura: why ae you got here when its frezzing out here

Wolf: the cold doesnt bother me

her friends decided to drang her back inside the school even if Wolf didn't want to go inside jut yet but they held a frim grip on her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ in the dorm~

Wolf: why did you guys drag me here

Sakura: Wolf we know you being thinking about something lately

Lzzy: and we want to know what's bothering you

Wolf: nothing's bothering guys and if there were I would tell you.

Zelda: we should get some sleep

Sakura: yea. Night guys

Izzy: Night

Zelda: see ya in the morning

Wolf: night guys

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Clockwork-angel here I'm really Zooey about this chapter and why it took me so long to update it.

Well lets just say I start school tomorrow and I'm really not ready to go back so I might be off for sometime so please

Vote

And

Comment

On this book