epilogue

Rosalind after 5 years gave birth to another daughter. They named her lijah.

Bea had another son named Christian.  Around the same time as rosalind bea had her first and only daughter. Anna.

The two families lived in harmony for years.

As the kids came of age they found to keep the business between them it would be smart to marry them together.

William at age 26 married lijah rosalinds youngest daughter.

The couple acted as if they didn't have feelings for each other but everyone knew they did.

Rosalind never heard from her father again. From what she knew he was murdered in prison.

Rosalind never cried or missed him. Everyday though she missed her mother. Her mother would have been proud.

Bea enjoyed her time with her father until his death at the age of 76. His health caught up with him. He didn't leave the world unhappy though. He left it happily knowing he had his daughter and beautiful grand babies.

Edward winchesters name was soon forgotten.

Lady greyland lived a lot longer then most thought she would. She spent most of her days spoiling her grandbabies and the great grandbabies.

Lady greyland passed at the age of 91.

Even years later after generations the story of rosalind and Lucian is still told through the family.

The captains temptress.