chapter 10

18+ please! Nah just kidding can't stop you kids from reading it😂 be warned though! Up top is the dress she will be wearing when you get to the prt you will understand anyways enjoy.
----------------------------❤--------------------------

The bath was long forgotten about as Lucian took rosalind in his arms. She was so cold but yet a fire burned deep with in her.

He made her feel alive.
Lucian kissed her like an animal but he did it with class of a gentlemen. His lips were soft on hers it made her feel something so new. Lucian nipped at her bottom lip begging to be let in.
Rosalind didn't know what he wanted but gasped when his hand cupped her bottom.

Lucian took the chance to let his tongue meet hers and explore his mouth. Lucians hands explored all over her body as he kissed her. His hands settled to her bottom forcing her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bed.

A firey wetness burned at rosalinds core. She needed him.
Lucian layed his little temptress down on the bed, never once breaking the kiss. Lucian had tugged his shirt off and thrown it aside. His breeches felt tight with the ever growing bulge pushing free. He couldn't have her yet he wanted her begging for him.
Lucian let his hands roam down her body feeling every curve until he came to the bottom. His fingers met with her wet folds. He teased he nub rubbing his thumb over it.

Rosalind had let out a little moan of pleasure. Lucian didn't stop there he continued to tease her. Her moans were pushing him to his breaking point. He couldn't wait he pushed a finger inside of her wet entrance. Rosalind gasped at the feel, pleasure over took her body.
Lucian continued to pump softly, but as her moans got louder he got faster.

Rosalind couldn't hold back the moans she need Lucian. 
"P..please Lucian take me..." she begged. Lucian sent her over the edge with her first climax before pulling his fingers from her. He slipped from the bed sanding before her. She watched as her undid his breeches and slid them from his body.

His size and length was big....how would that fit... Rosalind thought to herself. Lucian seemed confident in him self as he slid his body over hers. He took her mouth in his, this was it the moment that would change her.

Lucian knew it would hurt her, so he had to go slow. He positioned him self at her entrance slowly slipping himself deep with in her. "Lucian" Rosalind moaned out. He loved he sound of his name on her lips.

Lucian was shocked as he continued too move she didn't not fear the pain. She imbraced it all of it. Lucian quickened the pace. She felt so good around him, she was tight and untouched until now.

Lucian could feel himself ready to explode into her. Holding back would be impossible not with her at least. Rosalind felt the same feeling as she did the fist time Lucian had brought on a climax.

Pleasure filled Rosalind as Lucian released himself inside her. Shortly after she followed. There cries of pleasure filled the room. Lucian collapsed beside her on the bed. His chest heaving from the time they had spent together. 

Rosalind wanted to stay awake and lay with Lucian. To look into the eyes of the man she had made love too. She couldn't her body was exhausted from all that they had done. Her eyes tried to close on her but she fought it. "My dear please sleep I will be here when u wake my little tempress" he spoke to her.

Rosalind gave in letting her eyes close. 

The sun soon enough broke
Through the windows in the cabin. Rosalind stirred next to Lucian who was wide awake. He laid there stroking her hair and smiling down at her. "Hmmm good morning" Rosalind said turning to face him. Lucian smiled at her, she knew what he wanted.....

The couple flopped down in the bed panting after another round. Lucian couldn't get enough of his little temptress. She was amazing, wonderful beautiful. He wanted her to be his forever. 

Rosalind looked over to Lucian he was a bit sweaty after there little bit of fun. He still looked like a god in her eyes though. She was in love with this man she wanted to wake up every morning to his sweet face. Deep down she knew she couldn't.

Lucian would never consider a marriage...would he? No he was a man who loved adventure. He didn't want just her. As soon as they hit port he would leave her and return to London. Rosalind had to remove the thoughts from her mind. She had now ruined herself for any marriage. Why did it matter she would love no one but the one who held her heart.

Lucian rose from the bed putting on clothes. Even dressed he was handsome. He wore a white shirt and black trousers with his boots. Rosalind rose from the bed and wrapped the sheets around herself. She had no dress to wear now. Lucian had cut it up to save her. "I have something you could wear it's not much but it will cover you" he spoke softly. He went to a chest a brought out a fine lace dress. It was a beautiful soft white. It looked to be an older style but it was still wonderful. Rosalind smiled "thank you". Lucian walked over dropping the sheets from her body. Her nipples budded from the chill in the room. Lucian took his time bringing the dress down over rosalind. He dragged his fingers over every inch of her body. What did she do to him. Lucian hadn't felt this way in years why now why this woman. He wanted to push away she deserves marriage he thought to himself.....something he could never give.....or could he?

Edward winchester was furious, the trip was taking too long. He wanted to have the little bitch with him now. He knew the only way he would get to her was in new York when the docked. She would have no where to run then. He would have her there the moment he had her. He wanted her under him screaming. He was coming for her he was so close.